Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   626 views

Description

When rushing a classic char through hell in classic Diablo, what is rushing a character usually worth?

Can be used to make Runewords:

When rushing a classic char through hell in classic Diablo, what is rushing a character usually worth?
I am not even sure what you mean by worth. Can you elaborate?

If you mean to profit off of rushing someone's character or vice versa I don't know what to tell you.

I just rush people for something to do.
I just rush people for fun when I'm bored. Sometimes they offer me
The Hellforge
Quest drop, but I always refuse.

I don't understand all that rushing anyway.
My heroes are all solo'd through hell. Most fun part for me. All that waits after you gain level 90+ is doing the same runs over and over again. So, why rush?

Just enjoy the game. Tha way is tha goal! ;-)

ElSolDolLol

For low items I also accept: Perfect Amys,
Ral
Hel
, Tokens, Keys. Please don't offer runes lower than
Pul
(with the named exceptions).

NO PM OFFERS PLEASE! BE FAIR AND WRITE INTO THE THREAD :)

ShadowHeart 2586Moderator

Europe PC
BoringTitle wrote: 2 weeks ago
I am not even sure what you mean by worth. Can you elaborate?
Some people are willing to pay for a rush, and some people sell rushing services on trading sites. No idea what the common value is though.

But sure, a lot of people offer rushes for free (for friends or within D2R communities).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

ShadowHeart 2586Moderator

Europe PC
DasNarf wrote: 2 weeks ago
So, why rush?
Most of the rushing I see on various D2R Discord communities are for ladder. I.e., someone is starting ladder late and want to be rushed to Hell to be able to get annis, and/or to be able to join Hell CS/
Baal
games to level up and reach the "endgame" farming faster. There's a point to that. Or, someone just wants to quickly level up a new character to try out a certain build. Takes a while to plow through the game solo, and not everyone has the patience (or the time, with work & family life).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Several
Jah
but I don't see any rusher on this site.
New season starting soon so people are chilling.

Relax and have fun!
How could it be worth ''several
Jah
''?
The person is asking for classic , so there isn't any runes /forge is pretty much useless

NOT PLAYING MUCH LATELY; ON MY MINECRAFT/MELEE GRIND
You can always make alternative offers with Keys.
I don't really trade in pgems.
Can trade on PC and Switch

second account JuliePayette#1511

mhlg 1156

Americas PC
I think you first have to find someone who's playing Classic and then ask.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)
JulieP wrote: 2 weeks ago
Jah
''?
The person is asking for classic , so there isn't any runes /forge is pretty much useless
You can convert a classic character to expansion.
Crush allows you to skip the whole act5 including ancients, for Grush you need a bumper.

Relax and have fun!

d2jsp 90

PC
JulieP wrote: 2 weeks ago
Jah
''?
At the moment CRush costs x5
Jah

This service is not provided on d2io. Probably to prevent fraud from unscrupulous buyers.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

d2jsp 90

PC
Immortim wrote: 3 weeks ago
An extremely unpopular service, due to the fact that few people know about it.

Firstly, to level up your sorceress on classic you need to start a new season (this is your chance if you want), because no one plays in non-ladder (I managed to reach level 88, after that and in the season players stopped playing after 3 weeks).

Secondly, the price for this service has dropped by half.

It's much more profitable to make GRush. But you need a second account to store 40-lvl bumpers.

https://maxroll.gg/d2/d2planner/7vd7j0b4

Here is my simple 70fcr build for classic. Enough for 2-3ppl CRush.

Good day to you partner!
I'm Saul Goodman and I can already tell that I'll be your best friend in this forsaken camp. šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

Schnorki 3698Moderator

PC
d2jsp wrote: 2 weeks ago
[..]
This service is not provided on d2io. Probably to prevent fraud from unscrupulous buyers.
Just to avoid potential confusion: there is no "active prevention of the service" or the like.
If it isn't being offered, then there simply is noone who wants to offer it here.

The fraud-risk is essentially the same as any other pay-later or pay-up-front deal. So caution should be used when dealing with folks you don't know/don't have established trust in general but that doesn't mean it can't be done.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...