Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   536 views

Description

Probably a stupid question, but out of curiosity, and lack of addl info, is a hammerdin with Dream
Helm
and shield anything or does one need to go full tesladin 2 see any benefit? Just curious
Description by Pineohkeyoh

Can be used to make Runewords:

Probably a stupid question, but out of curiosity, and lack of addl info, is a hammerdin with Dream
Helm
and shield anything or does one need to go full tesladin 2 see any benefit? Just curious

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

M1ck 331

Europe PC
You might as well go one or the other. Hammerdin is super versatile when using the standard template build (maxroll.gg etc).

Also Tesladin requires different skills to be maxed and can be used for Ubers etc. but requires much higher investment rune wise.
OP
Thx. I get it's not bis but was just curious how it might effect performance. Too expensive an expirement 4 me atm but wondered 🙃

ALL trades are available on PS, or Switch (PS preferred). I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?

Necrarch 1600Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Doesn't Tesladin usually uses
Conviction
while Hammerdin uses
Concentration
as main aura ?

Not sure they are compatible due to that.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Nate 534

Switch
You could use dual dreams on a fohdin, with the +skills, you can still fall back in decent
Zeal
attacks too
Interesting idea. If you use a merc with Infinity (gulp mana potions to compensate for the loss of Insight) you should still be able to reach a 75 fcr breakpoint with hoto,
Magefist
and arachnid.
of course your hammers would suffer a bit because of the 4+ skills your missing from the shield and head slot.

Could make your din slightly more efficient at killing enemies in tight spaces, at the expense of efficiency everywhere else.

edit: if you are willing to
Weaken
your hammers further you could swap out maras (or gg 2 20
Caster Amulet
) for
Metalgrid
and make yourself an Insight
Iron Golem

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation