Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
75 replies   281380 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

i added GoMule (single player item transfer / storage tool) to the application tab.
and another version of the Attack Speed Calculator and Drop Calculator in the calculators tab.
and some excellent maxroll planned builds by jsp vets Kerygma and ThoroBR in the planners tab.

Th3ory 385

Paladin Americas PC
Released a thorough and technical overview of the coveted Elite monster Groups: Champions & Uniques. There were not many videos in the wild on this bespoke topic and wanted to share here since there was no better appropriate place to out.

For many beginners to D2R this is a critical topic to understand to maximize loot & experience gained.

Cheers D2IO

Th3ory 385

Paladin Americas PC
New Video Drop focused on aggregating the popular Diablo 2 Drop Calculator resources emphasizing why you should use them. More specifically, what is each unique differentiation and value.

On this journey, I breakdown Maxroll, Silospen, InDiablo.DE, and BossDrop.me; all links are included in the description.

Th3ory 385

Paladin Americas PC
Have you ever wanted to try a Holy Grail, but you were not sure what Tracker to use or if you were missing something new? Well then this guide and overview is for you - Cheers sanctuary.

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
great guide for finding runes on single player(Urliks guide):
http://atma.incgamers.com/spf/110/Urliks_RFG_v2.pdf

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
If you have room on this amazing post and guide, I would love for our community (discord server) to be mentioned here, its a great hub for new and returning players, and we endorse trading here on this site, as an alternative to in game lobbies before ANY other site that is used for trading in game D2R items.

Happy Slaying!
-CRUX :7
OP

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
WILDCRUX wrote: 1 year ago
If you have room on this amazing post and guide, I would love for our community (discord server) to be mentioned here, its a great hub for new and returning players, and we endorse trading here on this site, as an alternative to in game lobbies before ANY other site that is used for trading in game D2R items.
Ya maybe we could add a discord section or something? The D2io discord is somewhat empty and having a list of active ones would be nice.

BillyMaysed wrote: 1 year ago
WILDCRUX wrote: 1 year ago
Ya maybe we could add a discord section or something? The D2io discord is somewhat empty and having a list of active ones would be nice.
Maybe not just active ones, theres some really bad ones i would not recommend, folks on my server help eachother for free, and the folks on D2R Clone Hunters do as well. Some are veryyyyy greed oriented, and wont help one another for free, and even endorse jsp/FG trading.

Happy Slaying!
-CRUX :7
I've made a printable version of this
Halls of Pain
map.
https://github.com/fubaWoW/Diablo2_HallsOfPainLayouts

Just hang it on the wall behind your monitor till you memorized the layouts.
Insomnia wrote: 1 year ago
I've made a printable version of this
Halls of Pain
map.

Just hang it on the wall behind your monitor till you memorized the layouts.
HallsOfPain_FullMap_bg_white-A4-300dpi.png
Thank you!

I've added the optimal routes for sorcs :D *jokes

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
@Fliflaflo seems like you're taking an unnecessary detour in layout #1 :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
For layout 2 this path seems to be shorter:
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
For layout 2 this path seems to be shorter:
I think the intent of the author of the original map (not me) was to keep the paths as straight as possible.
This will also depend on the frw of you characters and your ability to control them. My Mosaic Assassin has 148% frw (fear of losing charges) which result in a playstyle where hold down my right mouse button and
Charge
down the hallways and she autolocks onto mobs that are in the way.
I am new to D2 and this is very helpful, thank you for putting it out their for a noob like me . Peace BE THE JOURNEY

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Added Super Unique Drop Calculator by Th3ory and Shadow.

Allows you to properly determine treasure class and drop rates from super unique monsters in terrorized areas.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...