diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
47 replies   3941 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1488Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yes, high runes are more rare on L.

And runes in general are more expensive in L than in NL if you want to do conversions.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

Rik 122

Americas PC
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote: 1 year ago
lscottl wrote: 1 year ago
@Kriss_De_Valnor_

Looks like
Ber
is now worth 22
Ist
on this trading forum.
I'm a non-ladder player and some members here offer a
Ber
rune for 15
Ist
runes. Is ladder D2R world more expensive?

Depends on the item and timing of ladder.
Ber
is very hot in early ladder while chars try to get their infinities and Enigma. At one point,
Ber
was trading for 2
Jah
. It has since cooled down and is now trading mostly for 3
Lo
and I’ve seen multiple trades of
Jah
for
Ber
. Towards the end of ladder,
Jah
shifts to non ladder values and is more valuable than
Ber
. Right now, I’d say getting a
Ber
on ladder for 15 ists would be a steal. Other items have a similar trend, in which early ladder elevates their prices. I got lucky and found two
Tal
ammys pretty early ladder and sold them for
Vex
each. Now no one’s even biting on
Gul
, and you’d probably only get
Ist
or
Mal
for it.
Shako
is another example of an item that starts high value but diminishes quickly. Very high demand useful gear that isn’t super rare seems to follow this trend bc everyone wants it bad for utility early but a couple weeks in, that demand is already filled.

Decent early cold sunder charms displayed this Pattern in an amplified and very short form like a flash bang. Prices were outrageous for a couple days and then you couldn’t get anything but
Mal
for a non perfect one. Lightning sunder displayed the same trend but a much flatter price descent. I sold like 3, in the first couple weeks. I think two were perfect for
Lo
each. I’m guessing that price has tanked as well but not as dramatic as cold sunders. Now I’m guessing ppl mostly trash any sunder but perfect ones(excepting
Bone Break
).

I think ‘perishable items’ show reverse trend. This is mostly gems which seem to increase in value as ladder goes on based on demand to roll high life skillers and caster ammys. Runes hold pretty steady as well due to rarity and ppl expending them on runewords or recipes and the rich ppls pursuit of rolling perfect runewords.
Kriss_De_Valnor_ wrote: 1 year ago
@Kriss_De_Valnor_

Looks like
Ber
is now worth 22
Ist
on this trading forum.
I'm a non-ladder player and some members here offer a
Ber
rune for 15
Ist
runes. Is ladder D2R world more expensive?
I was able to trade 19
Ist
for a
Ber
. Seems a little more expensive on ladder.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
I was able to trade 19
Ist
for a
Ber
. Seems a little more expensive on ladder.
Really no idea what's going anymore but ladder pricing is completely broken lately.

People buy
Ber
for 23+ Ists. Then 10 minutes later (literally) multiple people sell Bers for 14
Ist

Can get 4-5
Ist
for an
Ohm
but I genuinely couldn't even get 4
Ist
for a
Lo
. Like..literally couldn't. I tried. Even 3 had no takers. Kept lowering the price until I eventually gave up after a few hours and just sold an
Ohm
for more instead, lol. But at the same time, you can sell
Lo
for
Ohm
Vex
so
Lo
>
Ohm
>
Lo
which makes absolutely zero sense.
@Schnorki

Demand varies, as you know. It fluctuates as does supply. That may play a part of the almost schizophrenic trading Pattern in D2R.

BTW, next time you need 4
Ist
for a
Lo
, let me know. :)

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Well yeah. But usually not to that extreme. And not over hours and hours during peak times...I've never needed more than a few mins to sell a
Lo
before.

I'm leaning more towards people who don't know any better having been too strongly influenced by the lack of online /p8.

Seems a lot of the folks who used to go "FREE STUFF HERE!" or "FREE
Ber
!" to have randoms fill their farming games now go with things like "
Ber
FOR 5
Ist
!" or some other absurdly low offer that everyone would jump on to then still crowd their farming game immediately.
Except if that happens too much and folks who simply don't know any better keep seeing absurdly low offers that never get sold..they might just assume that that's actual normal pricing and start to actually offer their stuff for absurdly cheap when they do find something. And as a result, everything ends up all sorts of broken as it is now.

At least that's my best guess. :)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Well yeah. But usually not to that extreme. And not over hours and hours during peak times...I've never needed more than a few mins to sell a
Lo
before.

I'm leaning more towards people who don't know any better having been too strongly influenced by the lack of online /p8.

Seems a lot of the folks who used to go "FREE STUFF HERE!" or "FREE
Ber
!" to have randoms fill their farming games now go with things like "
Ber
FOR 5
Ist
!" or some other absurdly low offer that everyone would jump on to then still crowd their farming game immediately.
Except if that happens too much and folks who simply don't know any better keep seeing absurdly low offers that never get sold..they might just assume that that's actual normal pricing and start to actually offer their stuff for absurdly cheap when they do find something. And as a result, everything ends up all sorts of broken as it is now.

At least that's my best guess. :)
As long as the swinging price fluctuations don't affect the luckless scavenger class, which I'm a proud member. I still want an
Ist
for 20
Ral
, thank you very much.

And don't try to sweet talk your way out of a '4
Ist
for a
Lo
' trade. :)

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Heh