https://d2charsifood.com/rings/rings/44470
Seems like a good caster ring for me. Maybe
Lo
/
Sur
but I'm not sure about the value.

Got an
Ber
offer and wanted to sale but the buyer thought it was ladder.
Unusual to see 3 true res on a rare ring. I'd say
Ber
is too low, but maybe fair due to the life roll. This is an amazing utility ring for a caster. Strictly a 3-point but I'd give it another 1.5 because the remaining affixes are right at the halfway line and all useful to survivability.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Necrarch 1097 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Tend to disagree, res can be found elsewhere and a good old 11 @res can free more affixes space.

More life would have given value but here it's not enough.

Ber
seems already high for that ring to me so if you get another
Ber
offer go for it !

My guess would be
Lo
max.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
FWIW I did some comps before posting that appraisal. I don't think it's 2x
Ber
, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone came in over
Ber
with
Ber
+
Vex
or so.

Re: 3 specific res vs. @res to free affixes, the only other highly valuable affix in the prefix group is either AR for melee or mana for casters. If you keep one prefix slot open for that, max possible resistance on a ring is 74 (30 in a single element and 11 @res). If you're a caster who doesn't need the mana, getting 63 res on a ring is really nice, especially in a world where sunder charms exist. For instance, this seems like an awesome ring for a sundered poison necro.

People who follow llama will rate it less because so much of the res is poison. People who follow Cooley are more likely to adopt "res is res" mentality.

[edit]
Just looked at the charsifood link @atari posted. All else aside, anything that sigmas over 3 for a specific use case is worth at least
Ber
and will usually auction for considerably more. I hadn't thought of the lvl 30 dueling bracket. This is an absolute monster ring for that. OP, if you haven't sold, you might consider listing at other sites; low-level duel listings don't seem to get much attention on d2io (in my experience). gl

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Necrarch 1097 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
LLD : res do not care for that, according to Naitsirk, mainly stats, esp. life.

Hopefully for OP you're right Cristobal.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...