I would like to ask whether u want to use a non
Eth
Scythe
or
Eth
Scythe
for self use on a
Nova
sorc? I am being hesitant as ethereal makes a bit nervous ofc if it "breaks" somehow or would be the safe thing is to use a non
Eth
?

Appreciate the answers and for u to take ur time to reply!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone, merry christmas to u all!

I would like to ask whether u want to use a non
Eth
Scythe
or
Eth
Scythe
for self use on a
Nova
sorc? I am being hesitant as ethereal makes a bit nervous ofc if it "breaks" somehow or would be the safe thing is to use a non
Eth
?

Appreciate the answers and for u to take ur time to reply!

Please post your offer here before adding me on battlenet.
Please do not send friendrequest before posting an offer on any of my trades.
Please go check on any of my trades and post if any of them interests you.
Do you ever plan to use it on an act 2 merc and would you like to ever sell it? If so, then go
Eth
. If not, go regular.

Can trade on PC and PlayStation.
You can set your left click to throw so you never attack, even if you accidentally target a mob. I don't think weapons lose durability from getting hit, but can't say for sure.

[edit]
In D3 gear also loses dura from deaths. I haven't paid attention whether that's true in D2R.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Nate 532

Switch
I made my ssf Infinity in an
Eth
Mancatcher
. I use it both on my mercs and my
Nova
sorc. I’m on console, so I just make sure I don’t have attack set to one of my buttons.

Even if it somehow got damaged (1% chance to use durability when used I think, so your talking hundreds of accidental hits before it breaks) as an
Eth
weapon, if it shows the ‘needs repair’ icon you could just put it in your merc.

The enhanced damage on mine rolled anti-perfect, so if you had even a half decent roll on the ed in a non-
Eth
weapon it would still be better than an
Eth
one with a bad roll…or also the other way round is possible.

However the damage shouldn’t be the primary consideration, the rune word is about the aura, so lower equipping requirements should be a higher priority in my mind.

I guess another consideration is resale. If you’d ever consider selling it go with
Eth

ShadowHeart 1721Moderator

Europe PC
You can set a spell or the Throw "skill" on left click, that way you can never accidentally swing your weapon. A weapon can only lose durability from actually swinging it at something.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

ShadowHeart 1721Moderator

Europe PC
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
However the damage shouldn’t be the primary consideration, the rune word is about the aura, so lower equipping requirements should be a higher priority in my mind.
When self wielding, it's not only about the aura, it's also about the -(45-55) to enemy lightning resistance, that effect only applies to the wielder, that's the whole thing that makes it viable vs just giving it to the merc :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
There is a topic about this forums/infinity-in-scythe-ethereal-or-not-t1192430.html
As @cristobal03 said, set your left click to throw it won't lose durability.

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...