Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1164 views

Description

So I picked up photo editing specifically to make forum signatures. I got the inspiration from someone here that posted they might have to start doing it again on account of this badass website. Ive always loved forum signatures.

I completed one that I am happy with and boy did I learn a lot using gimp. I have two others that I want to try and make this week.

My question is how do you get all these sweet images and item pictures and everything from the game thats on this site? I dont know how to interact with the game files to get resources from them, if thats how. Ive ben using pictures found on the internet and have quite a few good ones.

Any tips or suggestions welcome. I plan on making D2 only signatures for a while. If anyone wants me to make them one Ide love to try for learning purposes even if you dont use it.

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I picked up photo editing specifically to make forum signatures. I got the inspiration from someone here that posted they might have to start doing it again on account of this badass website. Ive always loved forum signatures.

I completed one that I am happy with and boy did I learn a lot using gimp. I have two others that I want to try and make this week.

My question is how do you get all these sweet images and item pictures and everything from the game thats on this site? I dont know how to interact with the game files to get resources from them, if thats how. Ive ben using pictures found on the internet and have quite a few good ones.

Any tips or suggestions welcome. I plan on making D2 only signatures for a while. If anyone wants me to make them one Ide love to try for learning purposes even if you dont use it.

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@CitationNumber [removed]

Go crazy :)

OP
Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
@CitationNumber [removed]

Go crazy :)
WOWOWOWO!!

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Removed that link as it could cause trouble with copyright etc. but hope ya got it in time @CitationNumber :P

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
Oops.

OP
@Teebling I downloaded it to my android and Ill pull it off onto my pc when I get home.

Thanks again @
Stormlash
!
How about some PMs? 😅

D2 & LoD Veteran
Twitch: chr_isso
If you like my posts & content, I would really appreciate a follow on twitch!
Ex InDiablo.de Staff
Greatest Find:
Arkaine's Valor
Fishyzon Build
OP
Sabcoll wrote: 2 years ago
How about some PMs? 😅
Want it? Ill share when I get home!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation