Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4194 replies   646911 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Edit Feb 2023 - This topic has over time become a place to announce walks on all game modes, both ladder and non-ladder.

You are encouraged to make use of the utctolocal BBcode when stating the date/time of a walk. It should look like this: [utctolocal]2023-06-10T01:00:00[/utctolocal] (format being YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS. The 'T' is required and just a separator between date and time values).

The resulting timestamp in your post looks like this: 2023-06-10T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . The UTC datetime is converted automatically for each individual viewer's local time zone, using their browser time. This takes away a lot of the confusion over timezones/differences.
Hey guys,

Thanks to FGnewb and Gamgo from the Dclone Hunters Discord, we have a lookahead now for the coming days; there are several planned
Diablo Clone
walks happening which are being organised by mainly Korean YouTubers and Streamers.

All planned times are in UTC (Universal Coordinated Time), but I know that even this will make people's brains turn to sludge, so I have taken the time to add links to countdowns/timezone converters where appropriate so that you guys know when they're happening in your local time. Subject to change of course and best to join the Dclone Hunters Discord to keep up-to-date with the latest adjustments.
Organiser(s) Mode Region Reveal Walk Time
바니오BANIO Ladder Wed 18th May 1000 UTC - My time? Wed 18th May 1100 UTC - My time?
正氣 Ladder Asia Wed 18th May 1200 UTC - My time?
종합게임이디티비 Ladder Wed 18th May 1200 UTC - My time? Wed 18th May 1300 UTC - My time?
뽀순TV Ladder Undisclosed Thur 19th May 1130 UTC - My time?
간지맨 Ladder Undisclosed Thur 19th May 1400 UTC - My time?
소서미스 (Playdia) Non-Ladder Fri 20th May 1300 UTC - My time? Fri 20th May 1330 UTC - My time?
소서미스 (Playdia) Ladder Fri 20th May 1400 UTC - My time? Fri 20th May 1430 UTC - My time?
ChaosCube Ladder Asia Sat 21st May 1200 UTC - My time?
ChaosCube Ladder Asia Sat 21st May 1400 UTC - My time?
D2R Clone Hunters Ladder North America Sat 21st May 2000 UTC - My time?
If someone could check these times against the original announcement in the Dclone hunters discord I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Updated Wed 18th May with the latest schedule.
Edit: Updated Fri 20th May with the latest schedule.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Edit Feb 2023 - This topic has over time become a place to announce walks on all game modes, both ladder and non-ladder.

You are encouraged to make use of the utctolocal BBcode when stating the date/time of a walk. It should look like this: [utctolocal]2023-06-10T01:00:00[/utctolocal] (format being YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS. The 'T' is required and just a separator between date and time values).

The resulting timestamp in your post looks like this: 2023-06-10T01:00:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. . The UTC datetime is converted automatically for each individual viewer's local time zone, using their browser time. This takes away a lot of the confusion over timezones/differences.
Hey guys,

Thanks to FGnewb and Gamgo from the Dclone Hunters Discord, we have a lookahead now for the coming days; there are several planned
Diablo Clone
walks happening which are being organised by mainly Korean YouTubers and Streamers.

All planned times are in UTC (Universal Coordinated Time), but I know that even this will make people's brains turn to sludge, so I have taken the time to add links to countdowns/timezone converters where appropriate so that you guys know when they're happening in your local time. Subject to change of course and best to join the Dclone Hunters Discord to keep up-to-date with the latest adjustments.
Organiser(s) Mode Region Reveal Walk Time
바니오BANIO Ladder Wed 18th May 1000 UTC - My time? Wed 18th May 1100 UTC - My time?
正氣 Ladder Asia Wed 18th May 1200 UTC - My time?
종합게임이디티비 Ladder Wed 18th May 1200 UTC - My time? Wed 18th May 1300 UTC - My time?
뽀순TV Ladder Undisclosed Thur 19th May 1130 UTC - My time?
간지맨 Ladder Undisclosed Thur 19th May 1400 UTC - My time?
소서미스 (Playdia) Non-Ladder Fri 20th May 1300 UTC - My time? Fri 20th May 1330 UTC - My time?
소서미스 (Playdia) Ladder Fri 20th May 1400 UTC - My time? Fri 20th May 1430 UTC - My time?
ChaosCube Ladder Asia Sat 21st May 1200 UTC - My time?
ChaosCube Ladder Asia Sat 21st May 1400 UTC - My time?
D2R Clone Hunters Ladder North America Sat 21st May 2000 UTC - My time?
If someone could check these times against the original announcement in the Dclone hunters discord I'd appreciate it.

Edit: Updated Wed 18th May with the latest schedule.
Edit: Updated Fri 20th May with the latest schedule.

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Doublechecked, seems to be good on the times.
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Doublechecked, seems to be good on the times.
Thanks Schnorki. Gamgo also checked, so for now these times are solid guys :)

<3 for teh UTC!
ofc everything while ppl are at work in europe... it sucks -.-
I need to see if it's worth waking up at 6 AM, perhaps. Thank you Teebling!

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
at least 2 on Thursday when I'm off , cool

oh and BTW thanks a lot for this, I don't go on Discord
nor follow too much the tracker here as it goes too fast when something is planned like this thus I dont really see how to use it !?

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening

y2kid 109

PC
Aegis200 wrote: 1 year ago
Probably not. There are so many walks happening because of rigorous SoJ farmers (cough cough bots) that probably 20/20 ani will be going for an
Ist
rune in a month lol. Ok, overexaggerating here but you get the point, does not seem like an "event" anymore

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
Makes sense. The remainder of my ladder will be spent horking for runes and farming my own torches I guess.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
philzerker wrote: 1 year ago
And, guessing by usernames, also not in EU realm. :(

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
philzerker wrote: 1 year ago
And, guessing by usernames, also not in EU realm. :(
Depends on how quickly the farmers restock asia back to 4 with the 1hr intervals. Asian or not, a fair few of the streamers follow the simple approach of "region with the most progress gets it". Somi for example I believe triggerd 1 walk each on all 3 regions by now, if I remember correctly. And the Asia one for him wasn't even planned but just a spur of the moment because it sat at 4.

But yeah, if the farmers restock back to 4 within 10 minutes as they have since yesterday morning then they'll probably all end up being on Asia, simply to save on SoJs which..you can't blame them for that. I'd do the same.

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Since the linked video is private, here's the twitch stream for the first uber walk (in 1.5 hrs):

https://www.twitch.tv/baniotv
y2kid wrote: 1 year ago
Probably not. There are so many walks happening because of rigorous SoJ farmers (cough cough bots) that probably 20/20 ani will be going for an
Ist
rune in a month lol. Ok, overexaggerating here but you get the point, does not seem like an "event" anymore
this is less far fetched than you think...

y2kid 109

PC
crispin wrote: 1 year ago
y2kid wrote: 1 year ago
Ist
this is less far fetched than you think...
I wonder if it has anything to do with the suspicious amount of SoJs :thinking:

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Seems the region for walk #1 will indeed be Asia.
Pending some translation errors. ^^
Seems the region for walk #1 will indeed be Asia.
Pending some translation errors. ^^
It has beed confirmed in stream, so yeah, asia. Unless i have made a horrible mistake :D
ASIA @ 8 P.M Korean Time

EDIT: He even looked to diablo2.io on stream xD

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Confirmed in English as well now so we're good. :)
Asia SC Ladder at the hour.

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Did blizz just shut down walks or something?!
He can't sell his SoJs, lol
Maybe the identified "special" Soj and prevent them from beeing sold ...
OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Did blizz just shut down walks or something?!
He can't sell his SoJs, lol
He had a mod active or something, not sure what happened. But the walk went ahead in the end guys :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...