Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4194 replies   647037 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

20/15/10 :D

again, @Teebling and all others how contributed to this specific page, thanks a lot

EU, CET/DST, playing early morning and evening
I got 3 anni's so far from these: 10/14/10, 13/17/7 and 11/11/9. Man, ain't I unlucky :)

However, thanks so much for all the info's! I hope tomorrow will be a better roll.
If help is needed - just send a text ingame.
Does anyone know on which Server the Non Ladder Walk Fri 20th May 1300 UTC would be? Asia or America?

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Torty wrote: 1 year ago
Does anyone know on which Server the Non Ladder Walk Fri 20th May 1300 UTC would be? Asia or America?
Somi has so far reliably chosen the server that was already furthest along. So as of right now, that would be Americas (for both, the ladder and non-ladder walk today).

When in doubt, tune into his stream. He announces everything there with ample time to spare.
thanks! :)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Torty wrote: 1 year ago
Somi has so far reliably chosen the server that was already furthest along. So as of right now, that would be Americas (for both, the ladder and non-ladder walk today).

When in doubt, tune into his stream. He announces everything there with ample time to spare.
Do you perhaps have a link to his stream?

Thanks
Wardruna wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks
His youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERLDn ... hHw/videos

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Wardruna wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks
His youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCERLDn ... hHw/videos
Adding to that:
https://www.twitch.tv/ooosorcer_miss/schedule

For his twitch

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Apparently, there's another walk coming up in addition the the two announced:

Americas SC Ladder at 9 which should be in 2 hours (assuming, based on the language) and hence conflicting with the non-ladder walk.

OP

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Oh man check out the demand sparkline for
Annihilus
, so many on the market since 2.4!

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Oh man check out the demand sparkline for
Annihilus
, so many on the market since 2.4!

Screenshot 2022-05-20 at 12.02.57.png
I actually started using low annis as standard currency for cheap stuff...makes for very quick in-game trading when you go "o anni n cats" :D
But yeah, the market went to hell..
He speaks chinese so in 2 hours.

Relax and have fun!

Americas SC Ladder at 9 which should be in 2 hours (assuming, based on the language) and hence conflicting with the non-ladder walk.

Isn t non ladder supposed to walk at 13:30 UTC hence NON conflicting, for just half an hour (but you all have smiters so you don t need an hour to raise your undead army and kill dclone) but still they shouldn t overlap. Or am i mistaken?

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Thanks Schnorki for heads-up!

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago

Isn t non ladder supposed to walk at 13:30 UTC hence NON conflicting, for just half an hour (but you all have smiters so you don t need an hour to raise your undead army and kill dclone) but still they shouldn t overlap. Or am i mistaken?
Depends. The start for both is at 13 UTC. Somi tends to take the half hour to spawn so that should walk at 13:30 for non-ladder. No idea if this streamer will walk at 13 sharp though or slowly start selling then as well, making the spawn overlap at 13:30ish.

Either way, I for one will have both streams up and would expect that ladder walks first.

Now if only Americas actually started working again...nothing but busted connections since last night and now I can't even get in to begin with.

Cay 1

Druid Europe PC
Hope the fact that american server has been having game joining and creating problems whole day doesn't spoil these plans...

Confirmed, in 1 hour 10 minutes.

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago

Confirmed, in 1 hour 10 minutes.
US server?

Correct me if im wrong but I see non ladder in ~1hr and ladder in ~2hrs. I cant tell which server.
do we have a summary on the walks today?

is 20 mins from now on NA correct?

Schnorki mentioned two more?
one non-ladder
and
one more at 1430 utc -- ladder. any region info or not until 1400?

Prefer to deal in runes (
Pul
and above), keys, or perfect amethysts. Feel free to add me on bnet or discord about trades.
If I don't reply with 30 minutes, I'm not at my PC and will do so as soon as I'm back-- but I'm usually much quicker than that.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...