Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1612 views

Description

Looking to have a spot for people to post a GG item and have everyone see and chat or congratulate people on their luck. If people are interested in selling the item they post feel free to say your piece and its for sale. GG items are always hard to find and hard to put a price on. hope everyone has rng god on their side.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Looking to have a spot for people to post a GG item and have everyone see and chat or congratulate people on their luck. If people are interested in selling the item they post feel free to say your piece and its for sale. GG items are always hard to find and hard to put a price on. hope everyone has rng god on their side.
OP
Ill be the first to say iv never gamble a
Circlet
, the rng has given me this:

Tiara
: +2 Paladin skills, +20%FCR, +115 attack rating, +28 Str, +28 Life, All res 12, 1os. Im very lucky to have found and it is for sale if intrested.
I matched with a girl from Hinge a few days ago who studied abroad in Amman.

I’ll ask her if I can have a
Stone of Jordan
to mail you for your
Circlet
Interesting idea, though anyone looking for that type of gear can always use the search — for example most high rares / crafts listings have mods listed in the title. But I do enjoy seeing and discussing uses for gg items, especially rares since sometimes they perfectly fit certain niche builds. I traded for a
Circlet
that is just perfect for a hybridzon which needs high RW, +skills, mana leech, phys dmg, and res. Wouldn’t be great for pure Javazon, who would wear Griffons, nor for a pure Frostmaiden, who would wear
Shako
most likely, or Nightwings.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...