Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   832 views

Description

The
Arrows
button in the screenshot looks like it should refresh the random items but isn't clickable. If that could be added, that would be great.

Can be used to make Runewords:

The
Arrows
button in the screenshot looks like it should refresh the random items but isn't clickable. If that could be added, that would be great.

Teebling 5808Admin

Europe PC
Could do an Ajax refresh on that potentially instead of just a page refresh. Added to list for next patch.

Am I the only one that doesn't care about random item suggestions? 😂 I totally ignore this section. Was it added for SEO purposes?

Teebling 5808Admin

Europe PC
@pixelated SEO is dead, google’s algorithm is way smarter than that and what matters most these days is just solid content. Sure there are small things you can do to make google bot happy but the weight these kind of ‘optimisations’ used to have is negligible now. What’s important is that this site is a rich source of your guys’ Wisdom and experience in the form of comments, descriptions, and forum threads ;)

I added the random items bit because I thought it’d be cool and every now and again people would see an item they’re not familiar with and would want to explore!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...