Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1189 views

Description

Device: PC
Browser: MS Edge

Steps to reproduce:
in the base items database when you look at equipment. you can select two item types at the same time. i think you should only get to select one item type. so you don't have to deselect item types before looking at next item type. after all. you will only get "No matches" if you select more then one.

Anything else to add:

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

Device: PC
Browser: MS Edge

Steps to reproduce:
in the base items database when you look at equipment. you can select two item types at the same time. i think you should only get to select one item type. so you don't have to deselect item types before looking at next item type. after all. you will only get "No matches" if you select more then one.

Anything else to add:
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Fixed in patch 0.3

Teebling 5808Admin

Europe PC
Known issue that is hopefully going to be rectified. I say hopefully because I already had a crack at this and wasn’t able to get far. This seems like a simple fix but it really, really isn’t! :)

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Known issue that is hopefully going to be rectified. I say hopefully because I already had a crack at this and wasn’t able to get far. This seems like a simple fix but it really, really isn’t! :)
My coding days are well behind me, but is there a way to get the weapon 'types' group to act like a radio button group where only one choice can be selected? Sorry if this is a poor suggestion!

Teebling 5808Admin

Europe PC
Fixed in patch 0.3
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...