Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   21363 views

Description

I was a single player for D2 about 10 years ago. And I started play D2R month ago without any trading exp.
My friend recommend me came into here for trading and progress faster by trading.
I was just so impressed by the interface and function here especially very helpful to the new players since you have the price check as transparency and offer in transparency
I would say diablo2.io is just fantastic and very helpful.
BTW, may I donate by VISA credit if I don't have Paypal rightnow.

Recently I was deep into some specific trade like griffon eyes and seeing ppl doing something very........
Here in diablo2.io real money is forbidden but like D2JSP they do have forum gold which connect with real coins.
whatever how good here in diablo2.io, some ppl is just doing things for their own profit and purpose.

The true producer of D2 game is majority farmers , who produce items and runes and so on.......
But after that someone just sneak in and take those things away by cheating/lies........

Hope everyone be aware of that and make here better and better.

I hope here diablo2.io one day could be the best and the official trading site for D2R all over the world

Best wishes and Merry Xmas
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was a single player for D2 about 10 years ago. And I started play D2R month ago without any trading exp.
My friend recommend me came into here for trading and progress faster by trading.
I was just so impressed by the interface and function here especially very helpful to the new players since you have the price check as transparency and offer in transparency
I would say diablo2.io is just fantastic and very helpful.
BTW, may I donate by VISA credit if I don't have Paypal rightnow.

Recently I was deep into some specific trade like griffon eyes and seeing ppl doing something very........
Here in diablo2.io real money is forbidden but like D2JSP they do have forum gold which connect with real coins.
whatever how good here in diablo2.io, some ppl is just doing things for their own profit and purpose.

The true producer of D2 game is majority farmers , who produce items and runes and so on.......
But after that someone just sneak in and take those things away by cheating/lies........

Hope everyone be aware of that and make here better and better.

I hope here diablo2.io one day could be the best and the official trading site for D2R all over the world

Best wishes and Merry Xmas

EnragedN3wb 179Moderator

PC
Haiming1982 wrote: 2 years ago
I just want to make sure there is no confusion here by saying there is no forum gold here on diablo2.io of any kind. All donating gets you here is a colored name, badge indicating donator status, & removal of ads.

Also, shady things will happen despite any efforts made to prevent it, so traders are highly encouraged to use all tools available to obtain as much data as they can to make an informed decision.
This was also what drew me in initially, & the level of effort & detail put into everything is what made me want to help out any way I could. :)
Same, I love the design, also that the website is now fast and responsive, also teeming with nice information about the game, and everything is trade-based.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
OP
EnragedN3wb wrote: 2 years ago
I just want to make sure there is no confusion here by saying there is no forum gold here on diablo2.io of any kind. All donating gets you here is a colored name, badge indicating donator status, & removal of ads.

Also, shady things will happen despite any efforts made to prevent it, so traders are highly encouraged to use all tools available to obtain as much data as they can to make an informed decision.
This was also what drew me in initially, & the level of effort & detail put into everything is what made me want to help out any way I could. :)
Thank you for coming and reply and taking care of my request
Just one thing if I could donate by credit card? Or I have to do it with Paypal account?

EnragedN3wb 179Moderator

PC
Just one thing if I could donate by credit card? Or I have to do it with Paypal account?
As far as I know there isn't a way to do this yet. If it's not too difficult to do maybe it's something @Teebling could add in the future though. I'm not really sure what that would involve myself.
OP
EnragedN3wb wrote: 2 years ago
As far as I know there isn't a way to do this yet. If it's not too difficult to do maybe it's something @Teebling could add in the future though. I'm not really sure what that would involve myself.
NP if there is not any way so far, i can make my paypal account to support.

AGKS 17

Paladin PC
This is already the best place for d2r trading for me.

In Search Of The Total Peace Of Mind
Good place to trade.. but seems lotsa of pple leaving the game.

GMT +8 TimeZone

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
JoOs7eR wrote: 2 years ago
The initial giant wave was never going to last, but Patch 2.4 bringing major skill / mercenary updates and first ladder officially starting plus the new ladder-only runewords will definitely send a big boost of people back our way :D

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
JoOs7eR wrote: 2 years ago
The initial giant wave was never going to last, but Patch 2.4 bringing major skill and mercenary updates as well as new ladder-only runewords will definitely send a big boost of people back our way :D
Hopefully more will return for the new patch.

GMT +8 TimeZone
The most active players have fully geared characters at this point with very little incentive to trade for anything but the most perfectly rolled stuff. Ladder will up the frequency of trades by a ton, i'm guessing.
d2.
Io
is very straight forward and user friendly, lets be honest, you get better price/deal elsewhere when it comes to some gg, but still among others I use d2.
Io
the most and be happy with it

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation