Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
30 replies   7680 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Dude that sucks, im sorry for your loss, i lost a HOZ last week from my stash. Thought i was crazy but i heard other people having the same issue. hopefully you find another one soon.
rikus wrote: 2 years ago
Thorgyn wrote: 2 years ago
I remember reading something about this bug. Is it due to a hard max amount of items in the stash that is not updated to account for the increased stash size? So if you stash a lot of 1x1 items you eventually run into this limit.
wait, what?
where did you read this?
my stash is full of small crap I'm saving for my alts
Think I saw it on youtube actually but it was some time ago. Googling the issue shows that a lot of ppl have issues with items dissappearing. I don't know if anything is confirmed.
Bryght wrote: 2 years ago
Thugz0rz wrote: 2 years ago
I pretend im buying an item on the website here, then i delete my rune in game, do you understand ? then if I found a good item I pretend I sold it, checking the website and "selling" so then i give myself the average amout of runes for that aprticular item. Yeah just a fuck ton better.
Wut, are you making fake trades and selling stuff to yourself on the website?
Of course im not creating fake trades. I used to play online and was using this website trade system (i sold well over 40 items). But now im offline. So for the loot I find, I consult the average price of the items here, then I sell the said item to the NPC and give the runes worth to myself via hero editor. ex. Found a SoJ, want to sell it, the average price here is a "
Sur
" , then i delete the item, and then i give myself that average price of a "
Sur
".

And I buy Items the same way. Consult the average price here, then I go to the hero editor, I create that item exacly, then delete the "price" runes from my stash.
OP
I pretend im buying an item on the website here, then i delete my rune in game, do you understand ? then if I found a good item I pretend I sold it, checking the website and "selling" so then i give myself the average amout of runes for that aprticular item. Yeah just a fuck ton better.
Of course im not creating fake trades. I used to play online and was using this website trade system (i sold well over 40 items). But now im offline. So for the loot I find, I consult the average price of the items here, then I sell the said item to the NPC and give the runes worth to myself via hero editor. ex. Found a SoJ, want to sell it, the average price here is a "
Sur
Sur
".

And I buy Items the same way. Consult the average price here, then I go to the hero editor, I create that item exacly, then delete the "price" runes from my stash.
This is a pretty cool idea and I might start single player soon and start doing this. None of my friends play this game anyway so 99.99% of my games on battlenet are me soloing on players 1, barring the occasional hell
Baal
runs to power level the really boring parts like 50-65 or something.

Bryght 126

Druid Europe PC
Sur
Sur
".

Oh, gotcha. It's a pretty cool idea actually!
I know its not anything near a
Ber
... but I swear I had an
Um
disappear.. and considering I started last week I really liked that
Um
rune that I got from a drop lol
edvincho wrote: 2 years ago
Sur
Sur
".

This is a pretty cool idea and I might start single player soon and start doing this. None of my friends play this game anyway so 99.99% of my games on battlenet are me soloing on players 1, barring the occasional hell
Baal
runs to power level the really boring parts like 50-65 or something.
Ill be honest, it took **** several **** hours of my sunday creating exact copies of my online chars and items on the d2 hero editor. Lots of work. But in the end it was well worth it. Then after I was done i created a couple more toons to hold runes like "bank" toons, so I still play with this website open on the 2nd monitor, but now I dont have to wait for someone to actually Bid my items and add me on bnet, and then trade etc... just check the avg price, then sell item to npc, log in my "bank" toon and give myself the priced rune. Deal done. back to my /p3 /p5 /p7 or /p8 without feeling like a cheater just because blizzard wont add /players 8 to online mode.
Give it a try ! /feels good
It wasn't a blue post but some competent theory, looking for a Blue response.

First noticed here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... ytes/42992

I have yet to hear Bliz owning this, but it makes sense. Following this prescription I have never lost a thing and those reporting losses usually had stuffed stashes/inventory.

It could be just a coincidence of course, but it makes sense to me. As you can see from the thread, the poster and cohorts actually did some testing to arrive at the conclusion.
I just rerolled my
Baal
grand charm, and it became elemental skiller with 36 life. I spent maybe 200 pgems with it and was very unlucky and it took me for long time to get any decent out of it. Well, now i finally got it and was about to trade it, until i noticed that it has rolled back to just 40 life grand charm... I have read this topic before and thought that this problem was fixed already, but it seems no... This really sucks ass...
Is this still happening/no comment from Blizzard?

It's nice that we're getting new items and a ladder season and all that, but items just disappearing from our stash is just about the #1 priority they should work on, if this is still happening!
Sorry to hear bud, try getting in touch with blizz there must be some sort of transcript of this occurrence on your account.

lf godly plate of the whale

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation