Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   251 views

Description

Hello

I posted a few trades weeks ago, and they appeared as soon as I posted them. I posted some more today, and none of them have appeared yet. There is only one difference between the ones that appeared and those that did not. The ones that appeared contained only text, while the ones that I just posted were in the recommended format of having a cropped screenshot of the item included.

I don't want to rip on the moderators if they are behind. I know this site's traffic has grown many times faster than they expected. But if there is some other issue, I'd like to know what it is so I can effectively post trades.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello

I posted a few trades weeks ago, and they appeared as soon as I posted them. I posted some more today, and none of them have appeared yet. There is only one difference between the ones that appeared and those that did not. The ones that appeared contained only text, while the ones that I just posted were in the recommended format of having a cropped screenshot of the item included.

I don't want to rip on the moderators if they are behind. I know this site's traffic has grown many times faster than they expected. But if there is some other issue, I'd like to know what it is so I can effectively post trades.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help.

BillyMaysed 2199Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
No sir we do not review every single trade post. We get tens of thousands every day.

What you are experiencing is merely some lag when the database updates. This will be significantly improved in the next website patch launching around next weekend.

Check the things being worked on here in the pinned thread at the top of the forums: forums/common-issues-problems-suggestio ... 26325.html

OP
Aha. I did read that thread weeks ago; that is how I knew that you had been overwhelmed by a monstrous surge in traffic. I didn't remember that particular item though, half because my computer knowledge is bad, and half because I just hadn't experienced that particular issue. I'll check tomorrow.

I'm rooting for you. The format and content of this site are great, and I hope before long you are able to deal with all the traffic, and enjoy success from it.

BillyMaysed 2199Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
EwwwCarcass wrote: 2 years ago
I'm rooting for you. The format and content of this site are great, and I hope before long you are able to deal with all the traffic, and enjoy success from it.
Yes it was a shock the site went from 400 to 40,000 members in less than a month and Teebling has been handling it pretty damn well considering hes just one guy. The new patch dropping next week will significantly improve speeds as well as tons of Trade functionality, i know im excited. :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...