Description

I was in a 3 person mf game, I solo Chaos and WSK-
Baal
, picked up a
Sur
, a
Ohm
Baal
essence and a few gems. Feeling pretty good about the result, and someone on diablo.
Io
msg me asking if I'll trade an Oculus I have listed for few
Nef
and 3 PGem, I agreed to it and with the Nefs I made these gloves! I don't remember how many
Blood Gloves
I have made this ladder, finally I got these
Javelin
Spear
2/20 and it's better than I expected with dual leech life and Light res! Just wanna share my joy :)
Description by Turbocharged-Z

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was in a 3 person mf game, I solo Chaos and WSK-
Baal
, picked up a
Sur
, a
Ohm
Baal
essence and a few gems. Feeling pretty good about the result, and someone on diablo.
Io
msg me asking if I'll trade an Oculus I have listed for few
Nef
and 3 PGem, I agreed to it and with the Nefs I made these gloves! I don't remember how many
Blood Gloves
I have made this ladder, finally I got these
Javelin
Spear
2/20 and it's better than I expected with dual leech life and Light res! Just wanna share my joy :)
Those gloves are the sickest thing I have seen recently. Congrats!!!

NOT EVEN A SINGLE STAT IS USELESS!!! No idea how much thats worth, probably several
Ber

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
hm ... yeah.
2/20 with dual leech and even CB.
I wouldn't give them away below 10+
Ber
runes, if ever. this looks VERY rare indeed.
knowing myself if someone said: here are 50
Ber
runes I would cave.

Congrats on your luck. Awesome runes n cb gloves

Can trade on PC or SWITCH
Hey! Pass some luck around, will ya?! 😄

Also, are you running
Impale
? don't think i've seen a spearzon yet.

Awesome finds =w=

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)
if those
Blood Gloves
had rolled a 10% CB and rolled with replenish life they'd be perfect. Grats on the
Sur
, too!

edit: your luck rubbed off on me, went to craft cb gloves and got these, no +2 skill or mana leech, but +1 skill isn't too shabby in exchange for the CB roll. Thanks lmao.

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 1 year ago
Those gloves are the sickest thing I have seen recently. Congrats!!!

NOT EVEN A SINGLE STAT IS USELESS!!! No idea how much thats worth, probably several
Ber
yea, these are the best
Blood Gloves
i ever made, i think i had a few nice ones for Martial Art 2/20, if the CB and +life are not minimum roll, it'd be perfect, but this amazon doesn't really need CB and life anyway. She needs res and MF, after replace
Um
Kira's Guardian
with
Griffon's Eye
, her res drop for max to red. She can still farm, just a bit dangerous.
Post it on reddit and see what people say, I honestly have never seen this before. the 30% light resist just freaking takes it to the stratosphere, it was not even necessary.

Lo
Wisp Projector
OP
Peaceful_Leaf wrote: 1 year ago
Hey! Pass some luck around, will ya?! 😄

Also, are you running
Impale
? don't think i've seen a spearzon yet.

Awesome finds =w=
She's a lighitning strike spearzon. I know a lot people may disagree, but I think this build works better than Fury javazon in most situations other than player 5+ cow and
Baal
Wave, due to the advantange of Fury when dealing with dense monster groups. The only differnce my build has compare to typical build is using
Mancatcher
instead of amazon
Spear
OP
Post it on reddit and see what people say, I honestly have never seen this before. the 30% light resist just freaking takes it to the stratosphere, it was not even necessary.
I don't really get reddit... maybe i was in the wrong subreddit.
I had posted a
Coronet
before, they think it's useless because there is no +skill, won't sell for even 1
Ber
, but my first offer was 1
Ber
, and soon overnight it went up to 12
Ber

I also shared these gloves on reddit, and I think only 3 people liked it :)
OP
vallya wrote: 1 year ago
if those
Blood Gloves
had rolled a 10% CB and rolled with replenish life they'd be perfect. Grats on the
Sur
, too!

edit: your luck rubbed off on me, went to craft cb gloves and got these, no +2 skill or mana leech, but +1 skill isn't too shabby in exchange for the CB roll. Thanks lmao.
nice! bowazon doesn't really need that +skill anyway. and she leech so much back, 3% less mana isn't going to slow her down.
Turbocharged-Z wrote: 1 year ago
I don't really get reddit... maybe i was in the wrong subreddit.
I had posted a
Coronet
before, they think it's useless because there is no +skill, won't sell for even 1
Ber
, but my first offer was 1
Ber
, and soon overnight it went up to 12
Ber

I also shared these gloves on reddit, and I think only 3 people liked it :)
Where? share the link and i will like them ;)

Lo
Wisp Projector
OP
Don't worry about it :P

MOX 20

Sorceress Americas PC
Sick gloves my man!

There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
al'Lan Mandragoran ("The Great Hunt" by Robert Jordan)

Trades: NL/SC
Time Zone: GMT-3 (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
Reddit has a pretty high garbage to useful information ratio.
OP
Sometimes you can be "too lucky". That no +skill
Coronet
I mentioned end up sold for quite a lot of
Ber
runes (those pvpers are crazy). Suddenly I have a lot less motive to keep farming since there are not many things that I want at this stage anyway. Now I have the mean to trade for those that I want, suddenly I don't want them so much anymore. And yesterday in a build testing run after my spearzon reached lvl 95, a random unique in Chaos dropped another
Griffon's Eye
. I don't even feel the excitement anymore, stared at the unidentified
Diadem
in my cube for a while and just quit the game.
I need to find something new to do in D2R, not pvp though. Maybe something more relaxed and less repetitive. And I don't think I'm gonna participate in the next ladder unless there are something new and truly exciting, because I really don't wanna repeat the
Key
farming and hundreds of Andy/Meph run just to do thousands of Trav and Chaos runs.
Sometimes you can be "too lucky". That no +skill
Coronet
I mentioned end up sold for quite a lot of
Ber
runes (those pvpers are crazy). Suddenly I have a lot less motive to keep farming since there are not many things that I want at this stage anyway. Now I have the mean to trade for those that I want, suddenly I don't want them so much anymore. And yesterday in a build testing run after my spearzon reached lvl 95, a random unique in Chaos dropped another
Griffon's Eye
. I don't even feel the excitement anymore, stared at the unidentified
Diadem
in my cube for a while and just quit the game.
I need to find something new to do in D2R, not pvp though. Maybe something more relaxed and less repetitive. And I don't think I'm gonna participate in the next ladder unless there are something new and truly exciting, because I really don't wanna repeat the
Key
farming and hundreds of Andy/Meph run just to do thousands of Trav and Chaos runs.
My goal is always the next build. I never deck out a character to max, like with 45 life skillers. Boring.
And it seems you are too lucky, never found or owned a griffin. Though I guess I could have traded for one...
My routine is to make a character with my next character in mind, so I can theory craft and target farm all what I need. The repeat. I think that in 2nd ladder i'll play for 3-4 more builds and that's it... unless they add some content that justifies a new build, like new items/runewords or a significant skill update. Patch 2.4 was a gold mine in that regard.
Also going through the game with a new build is a blast of a few hours, much more fun than farming, imo.

Oh and dang those gloves... so shiny and powerful. Gz!!!!!
OP
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
My goal is always the next build. I never deck out a character to max, like with 45 life skillers. Boring.
And it seems you are too lucky, never found or owned a griffin. Though I guess I could have traded for one...
My routine is to make a character with my next character in mind, so I can theory craft and target farm all what I need. The repeat. I think that in 2nd ladder i'll play for 3-4 more builds and that's it... unless they add some content that justifies a new build, like new items/runewords or a significant skill update. Patch 2.4 was a gold mine in that regard.
Also going through the game with a new build is a blast of a few hours, much more fun than farming, imo.

Oh and dang those gloves... so shiny and powerful. Gz!!!!!
My online account is maxed out with 20 Char, 3 or 4 of them are mules carrying runeword base, rare ring/amulet, charms etc. The rest are the builds that I was interested in, the lowest is a Fury druid at lvl 80 and he is quite complete, the rest are all around lvl 90 with quite end game gear. Only one of them was rushed (bowazon, I was too eager to hold the
Windforce
again), for the rest, I leveled them solo player 1. The only build that I'm interested in building now would be the zoo druid.

Actually, after I posted the "too lucky" reply, I decided to start an offline single player Holy Grail. The first char is now in NM farming runes for the first Spirit. No ladder rush, No
Baal
runs, no
Teleport
lag, just me and the players X command, easy pace and a lot of fun.

My online account is maxed out with 20 Char, 3 or 4 of them are mules carrying runeword base, rare ring/amulet, charms etc. The rest are the builds that I was interested in, the lowest is a Fury druid at lvl 80 and he is quite complete, the rest are all around lvl 90 with quite end game gear. Only one of them was rushed (bowazon, I was too eager to hold the
Windforce
again), for the rest, I leveled them solo player 1. The only build that I'm interested in building now would be the zoo druid.

Actually, after I posted the "too lucky" reply, I decided to start an offline single player Holy Grail. The first char is now in NM farming runes for the first Spirit. No ladder rush, No
Baal
runs, no
Teleport
lag, just me and the players X command, easy pace and a lot of fun.
Wow how on earth did you get 16 chars fully equipped in 2 months... got only 2 Lol... and I play quite a bit. maybe it's because I started with the lightning spearzon... was rough for a long time till I got Infinity. I understand how you got bored. Sp is great, all I did is sp until this ladder. I find trading is very fun, adds a ton to the game. Addicted to d2.
Io
OP
Wow how on earth did you get 16 chars fully equipped in 2 months... got only 2 Lol... and I play quite a bit. maybe it's because I started with the lightning spearzon... was rough for a long time till I got Infinity. I understand how you got bored. Sp is great, all I did is sp until this ladder. I find trading is very fun, adds a ton to the game. Addicted to d2.
Io
No no, I didn't explain clearly, I only have a
Spear
/java Zon hybrid, a FoH smiter, a
Poison Nova
Necro fully equipped on Ladder, the rest are non-ladder char I played before the ladder season.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...