Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   6889 views

Description

I like keeping Insight IG besides my summoner Necro since it is said that disappear bug fixed. But hey, no! Last two days, I spent 4 Insight and this makes me furious. I'm sure they disappeared because it happened a couple of times while there's no any type of fight around.

So any tips or tricks for this?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I like keeping Insight IG besides my summoner Necro since it is said that disappear bug fixed. But hey, no! Last two days, I spent 4 Insight and this makes me furious. I'm sure they disappeared because it happened a couple of times while there's no any type of fight around.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
basicnecromancy wrote: 2 years ago

Teleporting is the only known way to somewhat reliably managing disappearing IGs. Look out for a
Naj's Puzzler
or something else with
Teleport
charges.

Outside of that, maybe stick to open areas and walk slowly... but then you're a pet to the
Iron Golem
rather than it being yours.
OP
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago

Teleporting is the only known way to somewhat reliably managing disappearing IGs. Look out for a
Naj's Puzzler
or something else with
Teleport
charges.

Outside of that, maybe stick to open areas and walk slowly... but then you're a pet to the
Iron Golem
rather than it being yours.
Thanks. I already have Naj's staff but level is not enough yet. I have another staff but scharge is too low, annoying. And yes, TP was doing well untill Andy kills it. :) I think I should prepare a bunch of Insights.

Thanks. I already have Naj's staff but level is not enough yet. I have another staff but scharge is too low, annoying. And yes, TP was doing well untill Andy kills it. :) I think I should prepare a bunch of Insights.
You could also just use an act 2 merc with Insight with a
Clay Golem
until your team/level becomes more stable. In two weeks, a bow merc with Insight will get hit less as well.
necro with Insight IG for a while now, despite
Meditation
stops working randomly (albeit rarely), IG sticks around with teleporting (and enough skills on IG), so Enigma/
Teleport
is essential for reliably having IG around.
I really love the
Iron Golem
and very much looking forward to use him more often.

I liked summoning him from lv50+ unique items with pretty procs like
Frost Nova
Bone Spear
, Curses... as long as the % proc is high enough.

Then it dies, then I resummon with something else pretty.

Merci !
[media][/media] Had this happen with a Beast on my Bone Summon Necro the other day, it’s nothing out of the ordinary this has been happening as far as I can remember, it’s rare but it does happen.

I catched a screenshot of it happening 3months ago but it was on an Insight golem, it was hostile to me when I ran back and my merc killed it, hehehe

PM if I win
OP
Naitsirk wrote: 2 years ago
[media][/media] Had this happen with a Beast on my Bone Summon Necro the other day, it’s nothing out of the ordinary this has been happening as far as I can remember, it’s rare but it does happen.

I catched a screenshot of it happening 3months ago but it was on an Insight golem, it was hostile to me when I ran back and my merc killed it, hehehe
It got what it deserved then, right? :)

OP
weegee wrote: 2 years ago
Meditation
stops working randomly (albeit rarely), IG sticks around with teleporting (and enough skills on IG), so Enigma/
Teleport
For now, I use Naj's staf since I'm half way through Enigma but you're right. When I simply use TP frequently then it sticks around. The weird thing is, my skelies never disappear. :/

Naitsirk wrote: 2 years ago

It got what it deserved then, right? :)
Hell no :D Hadnt had it for awhile but after the maintence and server downtown earlier this week it happend with my Beast IG, I played extremly safe with 86FHR and played like a fishy mancer with Bonespear and summons so neither I nor my IG will die..

Ofcourse it’s annoying when this happens and as far as I am concerned no one has an explanation for it on why it happens not even Blizzard has any idea what causes it.

The most annoying bug with IG (Yes there is another) is when you are in the middle of ur MF route and ur IG aura whatever it may be won’t apply for you. The only fix is to restart the game.

PM if I win
Meditation
Teleport
For now, I use Naj's staf since I'm half way through Enigma but you're right. When I simply use TP frequently then it sticks around. The weird thing is, my skelies never disappear. :/
skellies used to disappear as well, they fix that in 2.3 as far as I'm aware, funny thing is no matter what
Clay Golem
never disappears even back in the older version
Meditation
Teleport
skellies used to disappear as well, they fix that in 2.3 as far as I'm aware, funny thing is no matter what
Clay Golem
never disappears even back in the older version
I’ve never seen that summons disapear without them ”dieing” ofc but I know there is an mechanic in Uber for an example when minions won’t spawn at all if you have enough summons, never had it happen the otherway though.

PM if I win

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...