Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   556 views

Description

Just wanted to say great job with the contributions guys! Looks like there's already a bunch for me to go through :D

Anyway, I'll be leaving that to Monday. I think I've earned myself a bit of Beta playtime. Will let you guys know how I get on.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 6029Admin

Europe PC
Just wanted to say great job with the contributions guys! Looks like there's already a bunch for me to go through :D

Anyway, I'll be leaving that to Monday. I think I've earned myself a bit of Beta playtime. Will let you guys know how I get on.

Hell yeah. Until then I'll just be adding notes to your inbox. Areas should be done before Monday.
The moment you accept those base monster templates is the moment I'll go through and start filling out the stats and stuff.
I wish I could help but I find it a bit cryptic, if someone could explain to me a little bit, I would gladly contribute as well !
OP

Teebling 6029Admin

Europe PC
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
The moment you accept those base monster templates is the moment I'll go through and start filling out the stats and stuff.
Finished the outstanding base superuniques today if you want to have a crack at their aux contirbutions @Krythic

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...