Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   4065 views

Description

hi guys, wanted to get your opinions on best armor to get for my tesladin for both farming and ubers- thx!

Can be used to make Runewords:

hi guys, wanted to get your opinions on best armor to get for my tesladin for both farming and ubers- thx!

thejerbear#1680
for my tesladin I am currently using Treachery and am close to a
Ber
for CoH. It probably depends on what you need/want. The big benefit of Treachery is that it gets you an additional IAS breakpoint so you will swing even faster. CoH will give you resists up front, skills, mf, etc. If you want to use your tesladin for MF instead of just killing enemies for runes/White/grey drops, then Enigma is what you want.
I run Infinity on my merc and find Engima really handy to reposition him where i need his aura.
yeah using Infinity is another good reason to use Enigma. I provide my own
Conviction
currently and have no real need for it, however I am interested in getting a Faith bow mercenary for the aura
drostealth wrote: 2 years ago
Conviction
currently and have no real need for it, however I am interested in getting a Faith bow mercenary for the aura
I run this setup. Very happy with it can solo ubers and all areas of the game no problem. The only thing is the mercs survivability she is a bit squishy for some situations.
rammpeth wrote: 2 years ago
Conviction
I run this setup. Very happy with it can solo ubers and all areas of the game no problem. The only thing is the mercs survivability she is a bit squishy for some situations.
Yep I can see squishiness being a problem. At least, unlike Insight on a Merc for a sorc, losing the Merc doesn't drastically hurt you, just lowers dps for a bit until you get your Merc back
Conviction
Yep I can see squishiness being a problem. At least, unlike Insight on a Merc for a sorc, losing the Merc doesn't drastically hurt you, just lowers dps for a bit until you get your Merc back
Oh yeah its not like you HAVE to stop what you are doing to get back to town and
Revive
her. I have her use Fortitude and Delirium for
Helm
i find it helps a lot with crowd control but it also doesnt help the squishyness.
OP
thanks for the info guys- if i am using
Conviction
myself then is there no need for Infinity? what aura do you guys use yourself if your merc has Infinity then

thejerbear#1680
likely
Fanaticism
for the attack speed and extra damage. Using Infinity when you are using
Conviction
does not stack them. whichever is stronger will win out and the other will be useless. You can definitely go one way or another, whichever you prefer. I dunno if one is "proven" better or not
OP
ah makes sense- is there any alternative weapon to Infinity for a2 mercs?

thejerbear#1680
I've seen people recommend Dragon.
thejerbear wrote: 2 years ago
ah makes sense- is there any alternative weapon to Infinity for a2 mercs?
i mean, if you want to use
Conviction
yourself you would have an 1 merc with Faith. if you want to use fana, you have a merc with Infinity. I dont see many other useful weps that would help the tesladin build. personally i prefer to use
Conviction
myself because your own
Conviction
will be much stronger than an Infinity's and thus might "break" more immunities. if you used fana, you would have higher single target damage but your aoe would go down which is kinda the point of a tesladin.

If you were doing a zealer you could do fanaticisim and then have an 2 merc with might and a
Concentration
weapon so i think you would have fanaticisim,
Concentration
and might stacking.im not sure though as ive never played a zealer

Oh yeah its not like you HAVE to stop what you are doing to get back to town and
Revive
her. I have her use Fortitude and Delirium for
Helm
i find it helps a lot with crowd control but it also doesnt help the squishyness.
Hey off topic but can your merc turn into one of those doll things ? You know the 1% chance to turn on Delirium

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
Yes it can turn in to a lvl 50 doll. A1 merc will still be ranged tho

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...