Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1932 views

Description

For my Dream build should I have the Merc carry Infinity or reapers toll? And why?

I think about all guides have reapers toll so that answers it but why? Does the lvl 12
Conviction
mean nothing since I've got lvl 20?

Can be used to make Runewords:

For my Dream build should I have the Merc carry Infinity or reapers toll? And why?

I think about all guides have reapers toll so that answers it but why? Does the lvl 12
Conviction
mean nothing since I've got lvl 20?
correct it means nothing. if multiple convictions are present, the strongest one wins. This works even against monsters. As long as your
Conviction
is over 20, it will prevent
Uber Mephisto
's from doing anything to you (A real boon when doing ubsers!). another good potential option is a Faith bow mercenary to get even more IAS out of your attacks
OP
drostealth wrote: 2 years ago
correct it means nothing. if multiple convictions are present, the strongest one wins. This works even against monsters. As long as your
Conviction
is over 20, it will prevent
Uber Mephisto
's from doing anything to you (A real boon when doing ubsers!). another good potential option is a Faith bow mercenary to get even more IAS out of your attacks
Oh shame haha... Should have maybe looked into that BEFORE building my Infinity lol.... Well I'll use it on my light sorc or javazon... thank you for this info tho!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...