Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   463 views

Description

Though I only joined very recently, I've read through most of changelogs for this place out of pure curiosity. Its come a long way, and I'm glad to be a part of its journey. For years I have searched for a place like this, and while some like it have existed, they always fell short of my expectations. This place is different though. I feel like I belong here and being able to contribute with my knowledge of Barbarians, whether through guides or by adding info to entries to help flesh out the database, has brought me immense joy. I'm going through a lot right now in my personal life, but D2io has been greatly helping me hang in there.

So, thank you @Teebling and the rest of the D2io team for doing one hell of a job to make this place the best place for everything D2R ❤️
Description by LuckyAce

Can be used to make Runewords:

Though I only joined very recently, I've read through most of changelogs for this place out of pure curiosity. Its come a long way, and I'm glad to be a part of its journey. For years I have searched for a place like this, and while some like it have existed, they always fell short of my expectations. This place is different though. I feel like I belong here and being able to contribute with my knowledge of Barbarians, whether through guides or by adding info to entries to help flesh out the database, has brought me immense joy. I'm going through a lot right now in my personal life, but D2io has been greatly helping me hang in there.

So, thank you @Teebling and the rest of the D2io team for doing one hell of a job to make this place the best place for everything D2R ❤️

Schnorki 3714Moderator

PC
Enjoyed seeing you be a positive addition here.

Also very glad to hear this helps counterbalance whatever it is that's posing a challenge to you outside of the virtual world right now.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...