Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   392 views

Description

Do I need to do anything, or is there any way to leave feedback for a successful trade? It is not intuitive to mark is and the seller as good!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Do I need to do anything, or is there any way to leave feedback for a successful trade? It is not intuitive to mark is and the seller as good!

BillyMaysed 2204Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Toxzic wrote: 2 years ago
Do I need to do anything, or is there any way to leave feedback for a successful trade?
As a Seller, once you trade the item successfully in-game, go back to your trade and enter their D2io username when marking it "sold" so they have a chance to give you a Trust point.

But as a Buyer, I believe Teebling said in the next Trade patch he will give both buyers and sellers the option to give the other a Trust point.

Thanks for joining! :D

OP
Thank you. In this case I was the buyer so I guess there is nothing I can do. Just wanted to give props to the seller

Sorceress Americas PC
so I guess there is nothing I can do
I'm not 100% sure on the timeline of the next Trade Patch but it won't be too much longer and you'll be able to give Trust to all of the people you purchase from.
Just wanted to give props to the seller
Yes this is greatly appreciated! Good on you for attempting to find a way, I hope you can give the seller Trust soon. What did you buy if i may ask? Shako? :P

OP
Skin of the Vipermagi
(unid'd)

(turned out to be 28/9 but Im good with it for now)
Sorry for hijacking but I don't think I need to make another thread for this: How are we making sure that we don't get scammed in here? I posted my first trade which is pretty expensive and I'm a bit scared

Sorceress Americas PC
SalmonSnake wrote: 2 years ago
I posted my first trade which is pretty expensive and I'm a bit scared
No apology necessary! Please read my 10 popular scams thread: forums/10-scams-in-d2r-how-to-avoid-them-t78850.html

Familiarize yourself with all of these scams, especially the Drop Trade Scam and the Gemmed/different Item Scam
(usually the "i need to make room" excuse is used to make the switch. or pointless haggling before accepting or re-agreeing to the trade.)

This site is also brand new, the trade system went live when D2R went live so only a few players have high Trust values. Most traders have zero at the moment, so just be careful and aware of the scams.

Feel free to post threads of any questions you like. Only helpful people here (report any trolls & scam encounters asap)

Thanks for the link that is valuable info. Good thing I've always waited for the other player to place the item on trade window first :D

Sorceress Americas PC
SalmonSnake wrote: 2 years ago
I've always waited for the other player to place the item on trade window first :D
Careful, they may plop in their item and THEN cancel the trade, expecting you to immediately trust them to drop it in since they did. Some guy actually tried this on me just last week.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...