Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1652 views

Description

All we know is ladder will release "shortly" after the game launches. Do you plan on playing your main on non-ladder instead? Are you playing casually or a different class until ladder release? Are you taking the chance that ladder is months away and you are treating this as a "ladder zero"?

I'm curious what you all are thinking, and planning on.
Description by havelox

Can be used to make Runewords:

All we know is ladder will release "shortly" after the game launches. Do you plan on playing your main on non-ladder instead? Are you playing casually or a different class until ladder release? Are you taking the chance that ladder is months away and you are treating this as a "ladder zero"?

I'm curious what you all are thinking, and planning on.

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Single player until ladder starts!

Its good too so i can practice and get back into the game before our first epic ladder season! :D

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
I said previously that I'd probably go Classic Hardcore but I changed my mind. I can't skip Act 5... That's just wrong.

I need to test everything that is available to me (and will be when the Ladder starts, cuz that's all I really care about) so I can see it for myself if everything is working as intended and how good it is.

So yeah, I'll probably start Non-Ladder Hardcore.

BMAY 518

Assassin Americas PC
With the change to non-ladder receiving previously ladder-only items, I'm not really sure.

I've always been a Ladder player, but will be starting on Non-Ladder softcore expansion, where I will ultimately PVP most.

Unsure if I will jump into the ladder once it begins (who knows when), or stick to NL at this point.

Khegan 376

Non-ladder with one character up until Ladder is available. I want all of my characters to start from Ladder, so I'll delete and start over.
I'll start out making 2 characters on Bnet Non-Ladder of course: Barb, and Sorc. Get the Sorc up for MF, and Barb up for main/BO. Once Ladder starts I'll create a Sorc, and Barb again for the MF, and main/BO. I don't play much Non-Ladder so I'll be playing Ladder most of my time! :)

I will just stay with Non-Ladder. I mainly play Non-Ladder anyway but used to do resets for fun with friends. Also, I would sometimes build up a character on Ladder and roll some of the Ladder only runewords. I don't really have a use for Ladder now but I don't have an issue with that.
Since any Ladder play is temporary, I think I will build up a few characters and some Wealth in NonLadder before Ladder is released.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation