Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1414 views

Description

so ive found two
Cham
runes in two days (lucky me right?) and im curious if itll be worth it to wait until the new runewords are out. from my understanding the runewords will only be available in ladder and then once ladder ends the runewords will be available in regular play. I could be wrong about that, but that was my understanding. So, if that is true the runewords wouldn't be available for at least six months, but probably more. is it worth it to hold on to the chams or sell them?
Description by Banjo

Can be used to make Runewords:

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
so ive found two
Cham
runes in two days (lucky me right?) and im curious if itll be worth it to wait until the new runewords are out. from my understanding the runewords will only be available in ladder and then once ladder ends the runewords will be available in regular play. I could be wrong about that, but that was my understanding. So, if that is true the runewords wouldn't be available for at least six months, but probably more. is it worth it to hold on to the chams or sell them?

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Do you have a reason to sell them now? I.e. something worthwhile to get that you otherwise wouldn't?

If not, it can't hurt at least. While they may or may not go up much, they're rather unlikely to go down either way.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
No one knows at what value
Cham
will settle.
Whether you want to bet on speculation is up to you.

As for ladder seasons, the D2 team stated that it was looking at a four-month period.
i had the same doubt with a
Zod
i had in stash, i was thinking about keepin it to sell it later in case prices went up after new runewords were released. Then i just said fluff it, i crafted an ebotd for my
Axe
Frenzy
barb and now i am so happy going around smashing everything doing that supercool
Poison Nova
botd does, after all this is a game we play for fun, where's the fun in speculating on assets prices?
Now i have a
Cham
in stash, but i'd rather try a Doom rather then keeping it in there for i don't know how many months to MAYBE get some runes i would probably get anyway in those months.
It's a game, i think we should have fun playing it going around smashing demons and undeads rather than trying to make a fortune for the sake of it

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
I also just found a
Cham
and I will keep it, because I think prices will rise (a little bit) after 2.4 even for non-ladder because of the changes to
Holy Fire

Also if I do not find a
Cham
on Ladder, I can still make Plague afterwards. I would really like to try that runeword on an act 5 merc.
Depends... do you really need anything right now?

Being that they sell for
Vex
+2ist or around that, is it worth it?

Will 2
Vex
and 4
Ist
change your life?

Also, think about how long its gonna take for the ladder to start and then end....

I probably wont even be playing anymore.

If it were up to me, spend it.
Okay so this is my Humble opinion on
Cham
runes. They are being used for ladder only items so for them to go up in price in non ladder play makes no sense. Also the items they are being used in aren't even end game items. They aare place holders, albeit solid place holders, for your end game gear. I dont see why they area jumping in price so much when they cant be used to make the items you want them for.

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation