Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   531 views

Notification not received for second like action from same user

No data yet

Bug Report

Description

OS & Browser: Mac OS X High Sierra, Safari Version 13.1.2 Location on site: Global issue Description of bug: You only receive a notification for the first 'like' given by a user sometimes. Steps to reproduce: Like two posts of the same author from the same account, and observe that only one notification is produced (for the first like action). Any further information: Please see relevant bug report tickets on phpBB and on Github.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
OS & Browser: Mac OS X High Sierra, Safari Version 13.1.2 Location on site: Global issue Description of bug: You only receive a notification for the first 'like' given by a user sometimes. Steps to reproduce: Like two posts of the same author from the same account, and observe that only one notification is produced (for the first like action). Any further information: Please see relevant bug report tickets on phpBB and on Github.
Top three notifications - only the first notification from each user received despite each of those users having liked four or five posts in the same session.
Top three notifications - only the first notification from each user received despite each of those users having liked four or five posts in the same session.
Fixedby Teebling3 years agoGo to post
As I suspected it seems that the original fix for this was overwritten at some point during development, so the old bug snuck back in. I looked at what the original dev changed back in 2015 when he released version 1.0.2.137 and re-applied the changes to my current master version (2.0.0-b3) and now all the notifications are showing :) For anyone wanting a find & replace solution here's how to do it: In /ext/anavaro/postlove/notifications/postlove.php: Find:

Code: Select all

public static function get_item_id($data)
	{
		return (int) $data['requester_id'];
	}
Replace with:

{
		return (int) $data['post_id'];
	}
Find:

public static function get_item_parent_id($data)
	{
	}
Replace with:

{
	}

OP

Teebling 5807Admin

Europe PC
As I suspected it seems that the original fix for this was overwritten at some point during development, so the old bug snuck back in. I looked at what the original dev changed back in 2015 when he released version 1.0.2.137 and re-applied the changes to my current master version (2.0.0-b3) and now all the notifications are showing :) For anyone wanting a find & replace solution here's how to do it: In /ext/anavaro/postlove/notifications/postlove.php: Find:

{
	}
Replace with:

{
	}
Find:

{
	}
Replace with:

{
	}
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...