Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1376 views

Description

Hello,

I've seen multiple times a single user creates 4-5 WTS listings for the same item, and then bumps them all every hour with comments.

This means that anyone else making listings gets pushed down.

Is this behavior discouraged?

Anything to do about it? Would reporting those posts do anything?

Thanks!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

I've seen multiple times a single user creates 4-5 WTS listings for the same item, and then bumps them all every hour with comments.

Thanks!
RentAKnight wrote: 2 years ago
Hello,

Thanks!
Oh wow, very problematic, have not seen it, how often does he/she bumps the listings?

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
I feel like it should be a rule, but I don't see any anywhere in the rules. One listing per item, unless there are multiples of that item. Even then they should probably be combined into one listing thread unless they are very different: for example an ethereal and non-ethereal
Andariel's Visage

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
OP
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
RentAKnight wrote: 2 years ago
Hello,

Thanks!
Oh wow, very problematic, have not seen it, how often does he/she bumps the listings?
I was watching throughout last weekend and was seeing multiple bumps per day across 5 very similar listings for the same item. And then it looked like they were doing the same for another set of items.

This person currently has 5 listings up for the same item right now, but I don't want to mention them or the item and start a witch hunt.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
It's not in the 'formal rules' but obviously this isn't fair and needs to be looked at.

If you suspect that someone is intentionally posting multiple listings in this manner, use the report tool on one of their posts and we will get the info we need privately.

We can then ask them if they're doing this on purpose or if it's just an innocent mistake, and take it from there.

Locking this topic now.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...