Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   5029 views

Description

Okay, so I've done hundreds of countess runs in hell difficulty, and I thought it was very unlucky of me that my very first time running
The Countess
in hell difficulty her chest never opened. Now, many hundreds of runs later, the chest just randomly opened. Anyone have any idea why?

Here is proof, chest open, quest completed in a previous game.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Okay, so I've done hundreds of countess runs in hell difficulty, and I thought it was very unlucky of me that my very first time running
The Countess
in hell difficulty her chest never opened. Now, many hundreds of runs later, the chest just randomly opened. Anyone have any idea why?

Here is proof, chest open, quest completed in a previous game.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
we're you in a game with someone who had not completed it yet?

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
i've had it open before for example when a buddy was in game that he created and i did countess

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
OP
Well, I created the lobby. But someone else did join to trade, and it is possible they hadn't completed the quest.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
ive also had it randomly open and i think it was a public game.
I intentionally trigger this by having a Hell difficulty character that didn't complete countess quest make the game, then using another character to farm her. Just make sure you are not partied with the character that didn't complete the quest and you can repeat this forever.
Is the extra effort worth it? I have never got anything even close to remotely useful from the chest.

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
SuperIllu wrote: 2 years ago
Is the extra effort worth it? I have never got anything even close to remotely useful from the chest.
It's mainly useful for gold find, I max out on gold after most runs and then I use that to gamble rings. ammys, and circulets. Scored some useful rares and magic items but thats it so far

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Yeah, I got confused with that too.
but it's just part of the quest.
it all depends if the other guys haven't done it or not. which is weird...who hasn't? maybe new chars..i guess people are still coming and creating new chars

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation