diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
24 replies   14355 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

y2kid wrote: 2 years ago
annoynimous wrote: 2 years ago
better hope that they will change it before 2.4 goes live.

https://www.purediablo.com/diablo-2-res ... eam-recap/

Diablo Clone

We know the clone is a pain to deal with. This is something we are actively looking to redesign it in a way that it will bring it to a larger audience.

other than spawning D Clone, SOJ's is not really a BIS item for most characters.
I think they only said that they were thinking about it. Which most likely means that it will not be changed in 2.4. That said... If this stays the case I don't see why one of the trusted members in this community (i.e., the admins or some old dogs such as me or sD) can't organize such an elitist
Club
of our own ^^. We'll see how it goes if people are keen I may organize something if I can find the time after 2.4 launches.
Would be awesome if system took say anything from 1 to 3 sojs (randomly) to spawn in your personal game. Would put an end to those "community events" where organizers take 10+ annis from gullible and call it a bad luck that participants couldn't get to IP.

y2kid 109

PC
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago

Diablo Clone

We know the clone is a pain to deal with. This is something we are actively looking to redesign it in a way that it will bring it to a larger audience.

other than spawning D Clone, SOJ's is not really a BIS item for most characters.
I think they only said that they were thinking about it. Which most likely means that it will not be changed in 2.4. That said... If this stays the case I don't see why one of the trusted members in this community (i.e., the admins or some old dogs such as me or sD) can't organize such an elitist
Club
of our own ^^. We'll see how it goes if people are keen I may organize something if I can find the time after 2.4 launches.
Would be awesome if system took say anything from 1 to 3 sojs (randomly) to spawn in your personal game. Would put an end to those "community events" where organizers take 10+ annis from gullible and call it a bad luck that participants couldn't get to IP.
Seems like you've just had bad experience with these... While yes. I do agree that it's somewhat difficult, i wouldn't say that organizers take 10+ annis from that lol. And the whole point of this being an organized event is that no player that "paid" their entry would be left without DC spawning lol.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord

Diablo Clone

Club
Seems like you've just had bad experience with these... While yes. I do agree that it's somewhat difficult, i wouldn't say that organizers take 10+ annis from that lol. And the whole point of this being an organized event is that no player that "paid" their entry would be left without DC spawning lol.
These events have quite wide variety of outcomes.

Has anyone figured out accurate number of possible games in IP pool?

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I wish they would add an extra quest in act iv hell only after beating
Baal
, something like destroying the three soulstones and be challenged by the Council and... well, just a Dream :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

y2kid 109

PC

Diablo Clone

Club
These events have quite wide variety of outcomes.

Has anyone figured out accurate number of possible games in IP pool?
We know it's more than 65 for sure. More likely over or about a 100 but no one knows for sure.

And if done properly the outcome is always the same people who pay in get an ani 100%. At least from my experience.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...