diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   2696 views

Description

Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP
SuperIllu wrote: 2 years ago
Yesterday I saw a post from a guy documenting his cow runs. Within 50 runs he had round a
Jah
Gul
and some other stuff.
Meanwhile I finished 160 cows and found a
Mal
+ 2
Ko
. RNGesus can be cruel.
Yep, everyone goes through dry spells and sometimes they can be really bad. I killed
The Summoner
>50 times in a row without a
Key
drop at some point. RNG can be really weird sometimes, especially when you combine the very low probabilities of individual events with a multitude of different items and many repeated attempts (eg killing thousands of cows rapidly). It leads to strange outcomes that seem extremely unlikely, except that every outcome is extremely unlikely and therefore every player has a unique experience. Some of these unlikely outcomes seem lucky and some seem very bad. However, I think this is what makes the game so interesting.

The only solution is to keep playing and trust that every monster you kill has another chance to drop that rune or item you want. Eventually you will get something good. It also really helps to not be looking for something specific, but rather hope for anything of value that you can trade to get what you want. Trading makes it so much easier to meet your goals and feel better about your drops. If you don't like trading, you can always try making a new character to use the gear.
Been 3 weeks since my last HR rune drop. Been farming Shenk/Eldritch/Trav/Meph/Andy/Diablo/Cow/Countess/summoner/Nihilthak and nothing.

New Years hits and I decide to farm WSK and a
Sur
drops in WSK 2.
you can brute force anything with P7 LK and cows.
So far the one and only HR I've ever had in this game (and in my entire D2 playing history) was a
Gul
dropped during a Countess run, and it was from a
Wraith
trash mob on the 5th level after I already farmed her.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation