Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   3668 views

Description

Died multiple times in the game and could not retrieve corpse. Left and created a new game to retrieve body but half of my items were missing (Amulet, Ring, Weapon,
Boots
). Is there anything i can do about this? One of the item i lost is 6/5/1 CTA and other very good items....

I tried submitting a support ticket to Blizzard but they do not allow any support ticket.
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Died multiple times in the game and could not retrieve corpse. Left and created a new game to retrieve body but half of my items were missing (Amulet, Ring, Weapon,
Boots
). Is there anything i can do about this? One of the item i lost is 6/5/1 CTA and other very good items....

I tried submitting a support ticket to Blizzard but they do not allow any support ticket.
Answeredby Fen2 years agoGo to post
"A corpse will appear in town only if the player restarts their game, but only the most recent corpse would appear - thus, if a character died multiple times, they might lose all items they had equipped." That's the quote on dying in Diablo 2. Also be careful to equip Items to gather your corpse. If your inventory is full the Character will equip all gear but the Slot you have a replacement in - which will drop to the ground, If I'm not mistaken, so you can loose it too if you don't pay attention.

wale 39

Druid PC
Items are gone unfortunately. The game chooses one corpse to bring you when you make a new game. I'm not sure what the rule is exactly but I've heard one of two: it's either the corpse that has the highest gold/sale value, or the very first corpse.

Whenever I die, I only try to retrieve my corpse naked or with one item that has
Teleport
charges.

BillyMaysed 2186Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Xxzzdatx wrote: 2 years ago
Boots
Yea this is an annoying known bug that blizzard has for some reason neglected despite the recent major 2.3 patch that just dropped.. whenever you die even once, if you can't retrieve your body safely just save n quit. If you're doing Ubers just make sure you've been in the game long enough for it to perm and you can quickly rejoin. Or have a friend pop in there just to be safe while you return.

OP
Thank you responding and explaining… but man that’s so dumb that not al corpse and items are return… feel like that’s a simple fix.. oh well…

Fen 92

Amazon Europe PC
"A corpse will appear in town only if the player restarts their game, but only the most recent corpse would appear - thus, if a character died multiple times, they might lose all items they had equipped." That's the quote on dying in Diablo 2. Also be careful to equip Items to gather your corpse. If your inventory is full the Character will equip all gear but the Slot you have a replacement in - which will drop to the Ground, If I'm not mistaken, so you can loose it too if you don't pay attention.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Prices are negotiable :)
Please DO NOT add me, before I accepted a trade or without comment, thanks! :)
Offers via pm will be ignored.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...