Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   2805 views

Description

Can someone explain to me wtf happend with SoJ prices? For a long time you could buy/sell SoJ for 7 Ists and now people are selling it for
Sur
In legacy d2 the usual price was like 3-4
Ist

Does anyone know a reason for such high prices? Do you think it is a short temporary rise or should we expect expansive SoJs for a longer time?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

Can someone explain to me wtf happend with SoJ prices? For a long time you could buy/sell SoJ for 7 Ists and now people are selling it for
Sur
In legacy d2 the usual price was like 3-4
Ist

Does anyone know a reason for such high prices? Do you think it is a short temporary rise or should we expect expansive SoJs for a longer time?
In legacy, SOJs were duped. Thousands upon thousands of them. They were the entire reason the dclone event even exists, as it was a way to get people to destroy the obscene numbers of them.

Now, they are "normally" priced.

moot11 117

Americas PC
I guess it's for DClone events. 2SOJ gets you an
Annihilus
charm. and you can sell that for
Ber
Imo, a part from the fact they were duped and stuff on legacy. The fact that they went from 7 ists to
Sur
+ I think, is because in early release, people tend to need to build their characters therefor selling soj they dropped, for a very low price (which was decent cuz everybody was happy with it) but then people got geared up, wanting high end game stuff (
Annihilus
in this case) so everybody is buying soj, and the offer has gone from high to low, near to none. Making them rare and wanted from always more people.. It might be going down when ladder is gonna start but still be around those price IMHO. Hope I helped you

HHTekill#2716
now soj costs 15-20
Ist
)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation