Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   1306 views

Description

I just submitted my answer to the poll, but in truth, as a confirmed altoholic I bounce around. I have multiple sorc and necro builds, paladin amazon. The only class I have not invested time into is Assassin, but I fully intend to get around to her. Surely I can't be that atypical, right?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

I just submitted my answer to the poll, but in truth, as a confirmed altoholic I bounce around. I have multiple sorc and necro builds, paladin amazon. The only class I have not invested time into is Assassin, but I fully intend to get around to her. Surely I can't be that atypical, right?
I mean, I agree. But back in LoD, I had my Paladin Account. 8 different paladin builds. Then I had my other account with my Sorc, Zon, Barb, etc.

So while I definitely play more than one class (absolutely had more hours in my MF sorc, no question) I personally identify more strongly as Paladin if asked haha.

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
Started an offline char some time ago. You know - good old 8ppl, no lags, no f@n' leechers to farm your game... Pretty nice, i'd say. Tried sum-necro, now he is novamancer-summoner. Rolled awesome Bramble for him - 21
Thorns
/49% poison. This
Ohm
+
Sur
investment really paid off, imo - don't even want to try jumpin around in Enigma.

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I have 17 alts.... only 1 is a mule. :D

I have at least 1 of every class around 80 now. working on a second for each :D

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago

You have a problem.

Nothing that a second account can't fix.
OP
Nope.
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago

For me this is totally understandable, though ... I am also fastidious in my organization and paranoid about letting my stash get full, so ... three mules. One for gems and unique armor, 1 for
Iron Golem
trash, crafting jewels and completed but not currently used Runewords I want to keep and lastly 1 for unique weapons.

Oh, and they are all named Kagaman (Kagaman, KagamanII, KagamanIII, and so on).

Ok, now you can say it. ;)

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
My brain unconsciously read it as "What's your main/favorite class to play".
P2Mc28 wrote: 2 years ago
Sadly we can't have a second D2R on your battle.net account, otherwise I'd already run an alt account for storage, but also to keep one person in town for that 2 player exp :p

(Edit:) To answer the question at hand, every class but only my necro is +75, the rest is around 55~65

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~
CapNCook wrote: 2 years ago
Sadly we can't have a second D2R on your battle.net account, otherwise I'd already run an alt account for storage, but also to keep one person in town for that 2 player exp :p

(Edit:) To answer the question at hand, every class but only my necro is +75, the rest is around 55~65
Yeah, this was one of my bigger concerns when D2R was first announced. I had several accounts back in LoD. 1 Paladin account, 1 everything else account, 1 MF account, and 2 or 3 mule accounts. This was before they increased the character limit, so each account was 8 characters.

You can just make a second Battle.net account, then purchase D2R again on that account, but obviously that's not ideal. Especially since it isn't easy to run a second D2R client. This reason here is exactly why I want crossplay w/ console. I want to load up my alt/mule account on my PS4 while I run my main on my PC!
You can just make a second Battle.net account, then purchase D2R again on that account, but obviously that's not ideal. Especially since it isn't easy to run a second D2R client. This reason here is exactly why I want crossplay w/ console. I want to load up my alt/mule account on my PS4 while I run my main on my PC!
True, and in reality I can fire up the second computer I have here for the missus and run it on there, but like you said it's not ideal,
Specially because its on the other side of the room :')

~Your PC is so slow, even Jesus complains about the lag~

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...