Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1773 views

Description

As many people return I know I wont be alone.

I have no friends in the scene and its crazy to see how populated D2 has continued to be. When D2R releases I will be doing the same thing I do basically every day, playing with my technology. Just a show of hands who are going to play every day that are welcoming to anyone, PC and Xbox. I will be playing every day between 21-5 UTC. Battlefield 2042 will make an impact when that releases, but ultimately my time will be shared. Depending on projects at work, I aint gonna be workin much hahah.

Down for anything.

Bonus points if this was the game where you experienced your first scam.

Can be used to make Runewords:

As many people return I know I wont be alone.

I have no friends in the scene and its crazy to see how populated D2 has continued to be. When D2R releases I will be doing the same thing I do basically every day, playing with my technology. Just a show of hands who are going to play every day that are welcoming to anyone, PC and Xbox. I will be playing every day between 21-5 UTC. Battlefield 2042 will make an impact when that releases, but ultimately my time will be shared. Depending on projects at work, I aint gonna be workin much hahah.

Down for anything.

Bonus points if this was the game where you experienced your first scam.
I will be on PC and Xbox as well. It will be nice to have a large group of OG players, we can share and trade loot and rush each other, etc.

PS: this was definitely the first game I got scammed on. Someone did the trade window scam where they show the item then close and reopen the trade window and replaced the item with a look alike :(
OP
Madman wrote: 2 years ago
I will be on PC and Xbox as well. It will be nice to have a large group of OG players, we can share and trade loot and rush each other, etc.

PS: this was definitely the first game I got scammed on. Someone did the trade window scam where they show the item then close and reopen the trade window and replaced the item with a look alike :(
I just recently watched a video on D2 scams and that was in there. Mine was much more simple, well... it was in Lut and dude told me to drop my items in a corner to dupe them and then alt f4. Literally trash first play through 10 year old kid items. Haha. I learned after that hahah. Ight man I'll see you around the scene then! These other guys keep teasing the switch, idk I bought a decent tablet to play Albion Online in bed, laying in my mother truckin bed playing Diablo on a handheld is pretty tempting.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...