Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   736 views

Description

Is there a place to find private games . there seems to be no games on Nintendo switch d2r . No chat. I thought they might be a forum for it.
Thanks
I would also like to find a trusted place to buy in game items for D2R switch.
Thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is there a place to find private games . there seems to be no games on Nintendo switch d2r . No chat. I thought they might be a forum for it.
Thanks
I would also like to find a trusted place to buy in game items for D2R switch.
Thanks

Schnorki 3276Moderator

PC
Trading should be the same places as any other platforms (e.g. right here :)). Merely with a likely significantly smaller market since you're looking for switch players.

Alternatively, find someone with both switch and PC, who is willing to act as a middleman for trades. I know we have some trusted folks here with PC and consoles in general, not sure about switch specifically though.

Beyond that..no clue about console stuffs.

Necrarch 1737Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
As for the place to trade safe, this site is a rather nice one to initiate trades that will then occur in game... though always use the trade window, you never know if you won't fall on a bad guy.

The idea is usually to agree here, then open a game to trade together.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
@ Janet the Java offers a cross-platform trade facilitation service that includes PC and Switch Trades. You can see their post here:

trade/cross-platform-trades-t1268736.html

Based on the comments, they have established large trade history with many happy customers.
Good luck!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

Schnorki 3276Moderator

PC
Knappogue wrote: 3 months ago
@ Janet the Java offers a cross-platform trade facilitation service that includes PC and Switch Trades. You can see their post here:

trade/cross-platform-trades-t1268736.html

Based on the comments, they have established large trade history with many happy customers.
Good luck!
Aye.
Janet has helped me with a few cross-platform deals a while ago, would recommend.

Just couldn't recall which platforms Janet had on offer, hence no direct mention earlier. :D
Don’t discount offline play! There’s some interesting late game benefits, especially on switch

lno 2

Necromancer Americas XLinux
Nate2.0 wrote: 3 months ago
Don’t discount offline play! There’s some interesting late game benefits, especially on switch
... I'm listening!
Ah well maps are static, so you can exploit that for super efficient boss/rune/rack farming. You can choose the player count to maximize exp!

Then there are more “unconventional” perks, similar to what you can do on a computer, some people would call these cheating. But after you play the game through and don’t want to sink hundreds of hours farming these can bring some fun back into the play - forcing
Terror
zones by changing the device’s time and then you can ‘copy’ items using the airplane mode glitch

Schnorki 3276Moderator

PC
The "especially on switch" part admittedly kinda threw me off above.

Afaik (based on my rather limited console knowledge), switch doesn't offer anything beyond what you can do offline on a PC as well, right? Or more accurately, it offers a more limited/convoluted set of things as compared to PC.

Also...it is cheating. Plain and simple.
Not saying it's wrong..to each their own in singleplayer..after all, I use SP as an edited test-bed and nothing else myself so certainly not against it (so long as it stays in SP)..but it is definitely cheating. :)
Yes that’s true, it’s like ‘hero editor’ i guess, dunno never used it.

Yea I have to admit it’s cheating… but I’m not going to lose any sleep over it. I’d have stopped playing long ago if i still had to farm all the runes for my crazy off meta builds. But i did more than my fair share of legitimate rune/unique farming before i started exploring these methods. Plus no amount of cheating will make a GG base drop.

And yea, I’m solely offline, so it’s not like I’m giving away anything i ‘find’

But also you can trade online…not that far off from cheating I’d argue! Haha

Schnorki 3276Moderator

PC
Honestly, having not really used out-of-game trading platforms back in the day, this site really does kind of feel like cheating. :P

I did tons of SP experimenting (i.e. actual playtesting beyond just spreadsheets) to find my ideal builds and to just have fun with random gimmick builds. Love SP and the various options there for that. But for the sake of really playing the game and putting in a legit effort..I did rebuild every single one of those ideal final builds with full BiS across the board online, using only d2.io to "cheat". :)
(Realistically, no way to ever get to that point without trading)
Hello, I play on switch and pc, ,ostly on switch its more available due to family and kids.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation