diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
62 replies   32077 views

Ladder Reset on May 4th - No PTR, patch notes next week

No data yet

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Krueger-HC wrote: 1 year ago
Based on what I see on jsp and Discord D2R dedicated channels, I would say it's going to be similar like with Failiablo III: a few thousands will play for a month, then everyone back to D2LoD - or in this case, the magnificent D2R.

After playing closed beta last year and seeing that it looked even worse, much worse in open beta, D2R HCL S4 it is.
Knowing me i will play to get most of the exploring achievements of D4 but once this is over it should be back to d2r true, from what i have seen i like exploring all the maps and discovering new things opening new town etc, it must be the e-explorer in me talking. :D

On Central European Time (CET)
Prices are negotiable
Looking for keys, high runes, can help with ubers, dclone or rush
Karnacier wrote: 1 year ago
Knowing me i will play to get most of the exploring achievements of D4 but once this is over it should be back to d2r true, from what i have seen i like exploring all the maps and discovering new things opening new town etc, it must be the e-explorer in me talking. :D
Your message took me back in time 17 years. I remember playing Guild Wars, there was an explorer achievement there, you had to hug the walls of every map and even find some hidden areas to get the cartographer title. :D

All my trades are Non Ladder.
My current work schedule is very chaotic, so I'll be available for trade only on weekends.

Rates:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Where patch notes

My time zone is GMT+3, I am usually available for trades between 6:00-10:00 PM
Morder07 wrote: 1 year ago
Where patch notes
"Where's the money, Karen?" "Karen?!?"

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Eldryndor wrote: 1 year ago
That came a lot earlier than I expected :(

I am still sitting on 2 Mosaic Bases but did not manage to farm the runes for it yet on ladder - especially since I will be on a 2-day trip from Saturday to Monday evening :(

Fear Mosaic will remain Ladder only in Season 4.

If someone would be so kind to trade 2
Gul
+ 2
Mal
vs Non-Ladder runes, that would be highly appreciated.

Otherwise I fear I will have to wait until Season 5 to build the Mosaics on Non-Ladder :(
Thanks so much to @gunroar who gave me the 2 Guls and Mals last mintute free of
Charge
! :)

Super happy with my Mosaics! :)

Trades possible on PC, Switch and Playstation

Schnorki 3709Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Less than 7 full days to go...

Launcher news?
image.png
Nope...

Non-US b.net forums?
image.png
Nope...

In-game MotD?
image.png
Nope...

D2 news page?
image.png
Nope...

InactiveVision. Failing @ communication since 2008.

But at least they're consistent I guess...design, development, testing, communication, customer support, all equally terrible.

Hell, even the US forums post - which seems to be the only thing outside of that random DIV developer video - is a bloody edit to the S3 announcement...is it really that f***ing hard to make even a single bloody post once every few months!?
2 days to go. Aaaand...nothing.

Everytime I think Blizz can't limbo under their own low-ass bar anymore..they somehow manage to become even more sad.
Well at least they edited the announcement of ladder 3 in their forum:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 4th/154892
Blizzard wrote:
Update: Ladder Season 4 will begin May 4th at 5pm PDT globally

Trade Ladder only

As for my Pg Yard Sale:
Accepting instead of
Perfect Gems
a Mix:

Perfect Amethyst
= 1
Hel
= 2
Ral
= 4
Nef
= 4
Perfect Gems
Shakumen wrote: 1 year ago
Well at least they edited the announcement of ladder 3 in their forum:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 4th/154892
Blizzard wrote:
Update: Ladder Season 4 will begin May 4th at 5pm PDT globally
Patch notes will be out 3 days later :P

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3709Moderator

PC
Blizzard wrote:
D2R update hitting this morning in prep for the start of Season 4 on Thursday.

Notes up later this morning. Not a huge update but a few changes that will affect some builds and as many have read, more character slots!
So...0 actual heads up outside of his personal twitter...yeah, makes sense for a fortune 500 company. :facepalm:

Aaaanyways, kinda sounds like there's not much (if anything) to expect beyond the NHD change already leaked.
Feature Adjustments
Players will now have 4 additional Character Slots available across all Online Modes.
[c][b]The first time a Ladder character from a previous season is used in a non-Ladder game, the ability to Reset Stat and Skill Points at Akara will be reset.[/b][/c]
Sounds like a great time to respec or tighten attributes b4 season end and get a respec refill. Am I reading that right?

ALL trades are available on PS only for now, no longer on Switch. I'm usually quick to respond. Make me an offer; let's make a deal. Help me help you help me. I keep odd hours. Let's trade right now! Want to?
Pineohkeyoh wrote: 1 year ago
Feature Adjustments
Players will now have 4 additional Character Slots available across all Online Modes.
[c][b]The first time a Ladder character from a previous season is used in a non-Ladder game, the ability to Reset Stat and Skill Points at Akara will be reset.[/b][/c]
Sounds like a great time to respec or tighten attributes b4 season end and get a respec refill. Am I reading that right?
Exactly right, time to fart around with free respecs

Schnorki 3709Moderator

PC

Yeah...well done...not.
Pointless reset. With almost no game-changing features, this patch should be released as a hotfix without a reset.
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
Pointless reset. With almost no game-changing features, this patch should be released as a hotfix without a reset.
The Dragon is still alive. Glad to see you still around, fellow connoisseur of the Sin War.

GLORY, GLORY, GLORIA,
GET READY FOR THE WAR!
image.png

image.png

Yeah...well done...not.
Im kinda fine with that, because i can block these chars posting it, but i cant block all of these "D2honor.com" game-titles. These are annoying as fuck. Cant remember those ad games in the first 2 seasons.

Schnorki 3709Moderator

PC
Greys_Prey wrote: 1 year ago
image.png

image.png

Yeah...well done...not.
Im kinda fine with that, because i can block these chars posting it, but i cant block all of these "D2honor.com" game-titles. These are annoying as fuck. Cant remember those ad games in the first 2 seasons.
Right. Except if you do that for a week or two...your block list is maxed out and you're f***ed.
...And 2.6 runewords are still Ladder only (as I kinda expected). Tried a low tier
Helm
one, and got a nice gemmed
Helm
, lol.
Tey_Rossa wrote: 1 year ago
...And 2.6 runewords are still Ladder only (as I kinda expected). Tried a low tier
Helm
one, and got a nice gemmed
Helm
, lol.
Seems like they are doing that every two seasons as opposed to every season, at the current rate.

Burning Hells and burning out since 2004.
Greys_Prey wrote: 1 year ago
image.png

image.png

Yeah...well done...not.
Sadly, you cant hide them forever

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...