Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   216 views

Description

2/20/20 with Life and All Res. Feel like there's value here but perhaps not for assassin?

Can be used to make Runewords:

beech 13

Americas PC
2/20/20 with Life and All Res. Feel like there's value here but perhaps not for assassin?

Necrarch 987 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
And big boost to L res.
Feel like it's a very good one, 5 pointer.

Perfect one would have 2 os with it and 30 frw, and some values could be better so would say no more than a
Ber
as assassins are a less used class. But still a really great one, wish I had the same for my necro !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

beech 13

Americas PC
Appreciate the comment! I don't play sin so yeah, not sure on the value. Would have sold quick smart if sorc or pally no doubt. I'll keep bumping it until I get a bite.
Cast rate is good for the shadow tree, but traps and claw skills use IAS instead of FCR. I don't play much assassin either. This would help builds that lean on
Mind Blast
for crowd control. Not sure how much that affix helps the value, though. Like with zons, FCR doesn't have the same worth for assassins as it would for other classes (I think).

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...