diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   3305 views

Description

its a shame if you cant?

Can be used to make Runewords:

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
its a shame if you cant?

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
@rikus there was an illicit plugin back in the day to do this, however there is no native way to do it in D2R (or D2 for that matter).

Stormlash 340Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
@rikus You ask them nicely :)

BillyMaysed 2170Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
rikus wrote: 2 years ago
its a shame if you cant?
i think it would be a cool QoL feature if they added the ability to see gear. But they should still add a "toggle" so people can turn it off if they don't want to show anyone.

Creamed wrote: 2 years ago
@rikus there was an illicit plugin back in the day to do this, however there is no native way to do it in D2R (or D2 for that matter).
Ha I remember that! MH had it. Could peep all the bugged items people had like White rings.
Wow, White rings were a thing? haha now that is an interesting part of D2 history
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
rikus wrote: 2 years ago
its a shame if you cant?
i think it would be a cool QoL feature if they added the ability to see gear. But they should still add a "toggle" so people can turn it off if they don't want to show anyone.
Yep, this is definitely a feature that comes standard with most MMO/online RPG type games that at this point we take for granted. I too would like to see it added to D2R.
Well, it would take a bit of the mystery out of dueling and trading.

If you offer what I am asking, add me on battle.net for a quicker trade. I'll see the notification instantly if I'm available.
tatatat wrote: 2 years ago
Well, it would take a bit of the mystery out of dueling and trading.
Not if there's an option to block other people from seeing your gear. The way it seems alot of us would like to see it be implemented is to be able to toggle equipment viewing on or off based on the user's preference to want to show the worn items.

Bisu 364

PC
For a 20+ years old game, lots of QoL features have been missing indeed. I don't think most of them are on Blizzard's to-do list though
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
For a 20+ years old game, lots of QoL features have been missing indeed. I don't think most of them are on Blizzard's to-do list though
Fingers crossed that at some point, things like this will make it to the front of the queue!

y2kid 109

PC
Woaglagin wrote: 2 years ago
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
Fingers crossed that at some point, things like this will make it to the front of the queue!
I wouldn't put my money on it

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
crocorinho wrote: 2 years ago
Wow, White rings were a thing? haha now that is an interesting part of D2 history
You have no idea :D

Beardozer 436Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
weren't there Oculus rings at some point too?

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
Yeah, and strangely enough, the original one was probably legit!

There was (and might technically still be) an incredibly rare bug where if you managed to drop 8 uniques off
Mephisto
... well he was only allowed to drop 7 items. So the last 2 items in that 8 item drop would end up getting mashed together - one item's base and the other item's stats.

I believe that was how those types of items were created. Or close to it. They were then obviously duped to hell and back, but you know. I think I learned about bugged items like this from one of Coooley's videos?

ggs 39

Americas PC
Back then... it was the wild west. It'll be interesting to see how much people are able to get away with in D2R... you know they're trying.
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
And
Wizardspike
gloves.
Wow, I see it was fun back in the day. White rings and
Mephisto
's combined items, crazy!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation