Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   6832 views

Description

I've watched videos about this "glitch". Some saying how to invoke it, some saying that it never was a thing and recently that D2R has it permanently invoked. Any clarification?

I've been away from the game for years and just 2 weeks ago started playing again - D2R.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've watched videos about this "glitch". Some saying how to invoke it, some saying that it never was a thing and recently that D2R has it permanently invoked. Any clarification?

I've been away from the game for years and just 2 weeks ago started playing again - D2R.

y2kid 109

PC
The andy glitch is when you bug her to drop quest drops every time you kill her. It used to be a thing in older diablos now it is permanently "glitched". You can see if she's glitched if she does not drop any gold when you kill her. Again, in D2R she's always "glitched" so if you have completed act 1, you have her bugged.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
OP
Thanks for the quick reply. The reason I asked was I did a run with all my MF gear on and she only dropped one item, a blue
Axe
Is this still the case even if you didn't invoke the glitch like in the original game?

On one of my characters I didn't, but on another character I did, but it always keeps showing that the quest is complete.

Peacku 186

Sorceress Europe PC
I got straight up nothing from Andy earlier today so even if she's permabugged now it doesn't guarantee there will always be drops

y2kid 109

PC
Budda_Belly wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks for the quick reply. The reason I asked was I did a run with all my MF gear on and she only dropped one item, a blue
Axe
Also playing on players 1 makes a lot of difference now. The drop chances are greatly reduced, compared to when there are 3 players in the game for example

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
I got soj on my fourth attempt lol. No idea if im bugged properly or not. Still says quest completed on my screen.

BillyMaysed 2186Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Budda_Belly wrote: 2 years ago
After killing
Andariel
you just need to talk to
Warriv
and her loot table would be glitched to stay as her Quest loot table. That was the only thing you needed to do, talking to other NPCs and going to A2 was irrelevant. If she drops any gold, it means it didn't work.

Methos995 wrote: 2 years ago
I got soj on my fourth attempt lol. No idea if im bugged properly or not. Still says quest completed on my screen.
That's irrelevant. The quest will be completed because you killed her, the bug just keeps the loot table as if everytime were the first time you ever killed her, which tends to have better items than other instances.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...