Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   6478 views

Description

Does the glitch still work? Before popping last seal I
Teleport
around to see all monsters. After popping the last one, it doesn't look like they are dropping anything? Just bad lack the last two runs or was this fixed?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Does the glitch still work? Before popping last seal I
Teleport
around to see all monsters. After popping the last one, it doesn't look like they are dropping anything? Just bad lack the last two runs or was this fixed?
Just tested ... still works.

Schnorki 3326Moderator

PC
Definitely still works. Are you maybe just too slow? You need to hit the last seal less than like 7 seconds (roughly, can't recall the exact timer atm) after aggroing the first mob before they start de-aggroing again and hence also stop dropping. I.e. only those you passed within the last 7 (again, roughly) seconds before popping will drop anything.

Subject to normal loot rules though so they might still not drop anything just based on randomness.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will be declined.

y2kid 110

PC
Yeah what @schocky said.
1. Are you quick enough
2. Is it a players 1 game? If so... Even if mobs were "activated" there's still plenty big chance they'll not drop anything :( p1 sucks. I really wish blizz implemented some sort of adjusting the players count in multiplayer as well.

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
you gotta re-activate the monsters and hit the last seal before 6 seconds.

Since time is short, you basically only have time to go from CS entrance around the star and to the last seal.

tips:
- leave right wing (with
Infector of Souls
) as last seal, and use
Teleport
trick for faster tp
- have at least 105 fcr breakpoint
- hit seal with
Telekinesis
mobpolice wrote: 2 years ago
- hit seal with
Telekinesis
I don't know why this never occurred to me.

Also, I haven't tested it otherwise, but I know any guide that explains how to do it usually states to leave the
Chaos Sanctuary
first (
Teleport
to
River of Flame
), then
Teleport
back up through the entrance, around the star, then activate the last seal to the right or left (I usually do the one on the right)
You have to actually go back to flame river "just before entrance" and re-enter
Chaos Sanctuary

HHTekill#2716
OP
Thanks everyone, I think I was too slow. I was teleporting around trying to aggro as many monster as possible. I'll try running through much quicker next time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...