Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   288 views

Description

Unfortunately I was unable to log-in on site because of some health problems (my foot got swollen and was having medical interventions/scans/doctor visits)... When I came today saw that all (except one) of my trades got deleted. I know, I know, it's the usual thing (already happened to me once before) but is there a way to somehow restore them? Like can mods restore offers that expired due to not being bumped or I need to repost everything again? Because that's gonna be hell annoying. *SIGH*

Can be used to make Runewords:

TheDoo 349

Europe PC
Unfortunately I was unable to log-in on site because of some health problems (my foot got swollen and was having medical interventions/scans/doctor visits)... When I came today saw that all (except one) of my trades got deleted. I know, I know, it's the usual thing (already happened to me once before) but is there a way to somehow restore them? Like can mods restore offers that expired due to not being bumped or I need to repost everything again? Because that's gonna be hell annoying. *SIGH*
Answeredby Teebling2 weeks agoGo to post
Really sorry but once they're gone they're gone - I can't restore them :/

Would love to bring back freeze trades as well, I need to try a different technique this time though as what I'd made before went through 3 iterations and still wasn't working.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller can ask for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay."
Hate when that happens, hopefully you can get this resolved.

Also would be great to bring back the freeze all trades option

Schnorki 3543Moderator

PC
First things first: Hope you're doing better now!

As for your question, us normal mods can't restore expired trades, sorry. At least I'm fairly certain we can't. 😅

Not sure if @Teebling has some admin magic he could work to get them back for you.

___
If you want to add me on b.net, please message me here first. Random unexpected invites will typically be declined.
OP

TheDoo 349

Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 2 weeks ago
First things first: Hope you're doing better now!

As for your question, us normal mods can't restore expired trades, sorry. At least I'm fairly certain we can't. 😅

Not sure if @Teebling has some admin magic he could work to get them back for you.
Thanks... At least I can sit now for a bit. Appreciating the help and hopes, if @Teebling can do it, it would be awesome! If not, time to go to the deepest depths of my trash bin to find all the pics and remember what I had posted. xd Oh well...

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller can ask for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay."

Teebling 6472Admin

Europe PC
Really sorry but once they're gone they're gone - I can't restore them :/

Would love to bring back freeze trades as well, I need to try a different technique this time though as what I'd made before went through 3 iterations and still wasn't working.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP

TheDoo 349

Europe PC
Oh maaan, oh well... Needed to make some order/cleanup anyways, I guess (can't even remember what I had sigh). Thanks Mr. Admin

mhlg 1095

Americas PC
TheDoo wrote: 2 weeks ago
Oh maaan, oh well... Needed to make some order/cleanup anyways, I guess (can't even remember what I had sigh). Thanks Mr. Admin
Hey, glad to hear you're doing better. I'm always in need of a cleanup but fortunately for me I have a plan, you know how the saying goes "why do today what you can put off until tomorrow." :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet, I'm in EST time zone (E Coast U.S)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation