Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   516 views

Description

Hi everyone,
Just walked to the first chest in the
Black Marsh
on the way to the tower, opened it, and 10 (!) rare items drop from it. 3 different gloves, a sorc orb, shield,
Belt
... plus an
Anyone else seen this?!
Description by fraggykrueger

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone,
Just walked to the first chest in the
Black Marsh
on the way to the tower, opened it, and 10 (!) rare items drop from it. 3 different gloves, a sorc orb, shield,
Belt
... plus an
Anyone else seen this?!

Necrarch 1817Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Normally only super chests can do so, and very exceptionnally... And there is no super chest in
Black Marsh
as far as I remember. Weird.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
A screenshot of the occurrence would be useful. Something is off with the count, as 3 gloves, an orb, a shield and a
Belt
total in 6 items, not 10. I've had 5 rare item drops at once multiple times (though rarely) in Acts 3 and 5, but never in Act 1. What's your character item find boost? Maybe if it's insanely high an Act 1 super chest could burp out something of such significance. I'm not an expert in that as I've never played a character greatly exceeding 600% MF (including LoD).

mhlg 1026

Americas PC
bigbikefan wrote: 3 weeks ago
A screenshot of the occurrence would be useful. Something is off with the count, as 3 gloves, an orb, a shield and a
Belt
total in 6 items, not 10. I've had 5 rare item drops at once multiple times (though rarely) in Acts 3 and 5, but never in Act 1. What's your character item find boost? Maybe if it's insanely high an Act 1 super chest could burp out something of such significance. I'm not an expert in that as I've never played a character greatly exceeding 600% MF (including LoD).
The ellipses following the word "
Belt
..." indicate an omission of words so he likely didn't list everything he saw drop. That being said there are a number of multi drop chests throughout the game that can drop 10 items. It's possible to find multi drop chests on Floors 1 through 4 in
The Forgotten Tower
. I've never been fond of the term super chest but what they generally refer to are sparkly chests that can be identified by the sort of sparkly firefly images around them(see image). That being said I ran the "super chests" in
Lower Kurast
several times this morning and not a one of them sparkled.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
There are some chest in
The Forgotten Tower
(normally in the middle of a "T" path) that drop lots of things.
Don't know if they are super chests and if they could potentially drop that many rares 🤔🤔

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18:00-21:00), weekends (09:00 - 21:00)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
mhlg wrote: 3 weeks ago

The ellipses following the word "
Belt
..." indicate an omission of words so...
Ellipses? C'mon, in this world (the D2R and what was before it) a picture's worth of a thousand words. That includes ellipses.
OP
So regarding what you guys said:

The chest:
It's a "150m" walk from the waypoint in my (single player offline)
Black Marsh
to the entrance of
The Forgotten Tower
. On the way, there's a farmhouse with a small chest on the porch and a bed. I always check both.

Magic find:
I have around 300% MF.

Item number:
I counted on the screen, and they were 10 (plus the rune). As someone rightfully said, I just mentioned the item types that I remember. But they were definitely 10 rares coming out of that chest. (Needless to say, nothing useful among them ^^)

Yes, I wish I had taken a screenshot. Maybe I hadn't considered the rarity of this event, was kinda expecting "yes, happens once in a while, now stop getting excited and go back to playing" answers... :)

mhlg 1026

Americas PC
There appear to be some Super Chests in some of the small houses in the
Black Marsh
. I opened one and counted 20 dropped items in one chest.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...