Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
70 replies   6988 views

Things you'd change about the game (which Blizzard might do)

No data yet

Description

Description by Insomnia

Can be used to make Runewords:

Oh yeah I forgot... transmoging gear so we can customize how we look. Think that could really add a cool element to the game.

Dyeing gear would also be cool too
Haven't read the full thread, so someone may have already said this, but I've always thought the char sheet rewards should be progressive. So, like 20-60-100 for the
Alkor
life, 10-20-30 for
Malah
's res, etc.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
Haven't read the full thread, so someone may have already said this, but I've always thought the char sheet rewards should be progressive. So, like 20-60-100 for the
Alkor
life, 10-20-30 for
Malah
's res, etc.
This and more quests should give meaningful rewards, to incentivize completing them (in addition to fixing remaining rush exploits). For example mercs being hireable only after completing quests (
Sisters' Burial Grounds
Radament's Lair
Blade of the Old Religion
Rescue on Mount Arreat
) and each difficulty should have better mercs (for example fire rogue from normal using
Fire Arrow
, from nightmare using
Exploding Arrow
and from hell using
Immolation Arrow
, or just higher stats/skill levels).
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago

each difficulty should have better mercs (for example fire rogue from normal using
Fire Arrow
, from nightmare using
Exploding Arrow
and from hell using
Immolation Arrow
The 2.4 Merc update already addressed this with rogue mercs able to use Exploding and
Freezing Arrow
when they reach the level requirement lol

Bnet tag: Zero#15277

My time zone is GMT+8. Please bear with me when doing trades since our time zones can be different. Thanks in advance :)
OP
Malah
's res already is progressive in a sense because when you're maxing your resistances each percent more leads to more damage reduction so I wouldn't change that.
Stat point and life rewards could be progressive as long as they stay in line with the dps of mobs you're facing in nm/hell.
Qual-Kehk
's runes could be randomized to stay in the with the theme he could give you one complete runeword. Just weigh them.
This would mean there's a slim chance that you get a complete Enigma in Hell or a complete Hoto in Nightmare.
The problem with this of course is it would make the economy even more distorted. Perhaps that's something for single player only.
fionnacakezz wrote: 1 year ago
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago

each difficulty should have better mercs (for example fire rogue from normal using
Fire Arrow
, from nightmare using
Exploding Arrow
and from hell using
Immolation Arrow
The 2.4 Merc update already addressed this with rogue mercs able to use Exploding and
Freezing Arrow
when they reach the level requirement lol
I know, but it also made mercs identical among all difficulty levels (in LoD mercs from normal were the best, with highest stats). I'd like to have such distinction back, but with better mercs from higher difficulties.
Insomnia wrote: 1 year ago
Qual-Kehk
's runes could be randomized to stay in the with the theme he could give you one complete runeword. Just weigh them.
This would mean there's a slim chance that you get a complete Enigma in Hell or a complete Hoto in Nightmare.
The problem with this of course is it would make the economy even more distorted. Perhaps that's something for single player only.
The problem are mules. If the game could track quest rewards across all characters on the account, each subsequent completed quest should give lower runes, with the chance being reset, say, after a week or month.
That could also eliminate rushing mules to Hell for
The Hellforge
runes.

Necrarch 1488Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
If you want to do something progressive, give the material for Ancient's Pledge (
Ral
/
Tal
) for Normal, for Insight for Nightmare (
Ral
/
Tir
/
Tal
/
Sol
- alternative could be Spirit also) and for Treachery (
Shael
/
Thul
/
Lem
) in Hell. All these are useful runewords, and all just save their "local" Countess time, but do not give a crazy bonus.

As for mercs, not sure for the "local" bonus, unhiring / rehiring is annoying as f (or you'd need an auto-catch up when doing the local quest).

Alkor
quest though, clearly !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
I'd bump the entire act in which a
Terror
zone is to tc85.
It's so frustrating to be teleporting by dozens of juicy boss pacts you're just going to ignore because of their level...

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
OP
I think it's time blizz finally nerfs undead flayers and stygian dolls again.
They used to be manageable but in a terrorized situation it's just too much.
It's fine for me if they remain lethal to ungeared characters but now they can oneshot you again in any situation.
I'd suggest turning their
Corpse Explosion
into a fire/physical mix and removing the crit chance for the explosion.
Just make that Sander's
Cap
actually blue and purple on character, i choose on purpose a piece of equipment that no one uses.

I mean,
great job on the remaster, some new runewords / balance / charms upon patches is ok but keep it slight,
please leave this game as it is forever, it deserves this like few other games (AoE2 is another good example).
I'd also remove or completely redesign fire shrines. They serve exactly two plausibly useful scenarios (as far as I'm aware), both SC:
  • You have a reasonable amount of fire absorb, and the local enemies are not immune fire
  • You're fighting a boss and want to take a huge chunk of hp down in one go
That isn't nearly versatile enough to warrant a shrine.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...