Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   5297 views

Description

What level should I start leveling to be able to find ring's, ammy's, and Circlets (
Coronet
's, etc) that could potentially be worth anyting?

I built a Trav/Pit Zerker because of someone's suggestion and got some equip for free (I'm on NL) including Grief. So far several hours over the past 4-5 days I have only found
Tal
ammy and nothing else. No good charms, jewels or anything. But hopeing my gambling will be good just not sure what is a good level to get to for maximum potential.

Can be used to make Runewords:

What level should I start leveling to be able to find ring's, ammy's, and Circlets (
Coronet

I built a Trav/Pit Zerker because of someone's suggestion and got some equip for free (I'm on NL) including Grief. So far several hours over the past 4-5 days I have only found
Tal
ammy and nothing else. No good charms, jewels or anything. But hopeing my gambling will be good just not sure what is a good level to get to for maximum potential.

"Having Shadowheart around is better than luck. More reliable."
~Necrarch
Amulet : clvl 95
Circlet
: 92
Coronet
: 87
All to make sure your ilvl is high enough to be table to have +2 skills

Relax and have fun!
OP
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Circlet
Coronet
Thanks, then I'll try to hit lvl 92. and If I want amulets I will switch to my hammerdin and get him another level. Does that mean I shouldn't craft amulets until lvl 95?

~Necrarch

Ravoc 122

PC
I believe amulets was L93 rather? Might be wrong...
Blindfire187 wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks, then I'll try to hit lvl 92. and If I want amulets I will switch to my hammerdin and get him another level. Does that mean I shouldn't craft amulets until lvl 95?
For crafting, you have 2 choices.
Gamble amulets then craft it => your level must be 93 or more
Amulet dropped from a monster in level 92 terrorised zone => your level must be 90

Relax and have fun!
Coronet

Tal
the moment you have the gold
Circlet
Coronet
is this factoring the boosted lvl of gambled circlets while wearing one?
OP
Prizmalock wrote: 1 year ago
Circlet
Coronet
Never heard of this. So if I'm wearing any
Circlet
it boosts gambling level of circlets, coronets, ammys, and rings?

~Necrarch
No, only your level matters to determine the gambled item.
Edge and
Gheed's Fortune
reduce the price you pay to gamble but the don't affect the level of gambled item.

Relax and have fun!
You have the best chance to craft gambled items into max +skills items at clvl 93, and the best chance to directly gamble max +skills items at clvl 95 as far as I know.

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
With trav runs you get so much gold but you have no choice but to gamble. No need to worry about the level, guess you could use the highest character. I recently gambled a
Circlet
of great value, think I was 89 or 90.

Ravoc 122

PC
Could always gamble on other items as well, which may have a lower max level requirement; or just for good value, like
Boots
or gloves.
zZorceressTraderz wrote: 1 year ago
With trav runs you get so much gold but you have no choice but to gamble. No need to worry about the level, guess you could use the highest character. I recently gambled a
Circlet
of great value, think I was 89 or 90.
Yep, that's entirely possible. Since the ilvl of the gambled item is +4/-5 of your clvl (and entirely determined by your character level and nothing else), being level 95 guarantees that every item you gamble has the chance to have the maximum attributes.

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Prizmalock wrote: 1 year ago
Circlet
Coronet
Never heard of this. So if I'm wearing any
Circlet
it boosts gambling level of circlets, coronets, ammys, and rings?
not gonna lie i read this on the
Arreat Summit
years ago and well there is no downside if its wrong.
"Circlets have a special magic ability which allows players to receive a higher level magical Prefixes and Suffixes on Monster Drops and when Gambling on Circlets. This bonus only applies to the bonuses that appear on Circlets themselves. This does not help generate better Magic Prefixes and Suffixes on other items. So when you receive a
Circlet
, via Gambling or a Monster drop, the Magic Level helps increase the chances that a better Magic Prefix or Suffix will appear on it."
This is true, but you don't need to be wearing them.
Circlet
items (including
Coronet
Tiara
, and
Diadem
- see item info pages) are a special class of armor item with an increased magic level attached to the item itself. What you're wearing on your character doesn't affect this, and note that the Arreat Summit quote doesn't state that you must be wearing one for them to receive the increase to the affixes.

Circlet
= magic level 3
Coronet
= magic level 8
Tiara
= magic level 13
Diadem
= magic level 18

Check here for more details about how this works:
forums/a-guide-to-basic-terms-of-item-g ... t8350.html

Also for more in-depth info about gambling:
forums/gambling-guide-by-hastmannen-t6604.html

Generally speaking, if you want a chance at the best possible items from gambling every time you should be level 95. If you're gambling for a specific item there are times when you'd want to be a certain level (such as being level 11 to have the best chance of gambling a
Gull
).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation