diablo2.io is supported by ads
2742 replies   363413 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1493Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, that was exactly my point when I wrote "Then again, that Obsession base was pretty much perfect" and "you may as well just sell/donate the unwanted rolls and make new CtA in a new 5os weapon, they are not that hard to come by after all"... ;)

EDIT: I.e., we are in agreement and pretty much wrote exactly the same things, with different words. I just get the feeling that some people like re-rolling, no matter what. Maybe they have bad luck finding bases, or they really don't want to make some poor CtA-less fellow happy (any CtA is fine if you have none).
Or simply had only one base in store and wanted that to be now. A bit selfish compared to giving away, grant you, but 6 stash slots are a cost ^^

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Yes, that was exactly my point when I wrote "Then again, that Obsession base was pretty much perfect" and "you may as well just sell/donate the unwanted rolls and make new CtA in a new 5os weapon, they are not that hard to come by after all"... ;)

EDIT: I.e., we are in agreement and pretty much wrote exactly the same things, with different words. I just get the feeling that some people like re-rolling, no matter what. Maybe they have bad luck finding bases, or they really don't want to make some poor CtA-less fellow happy (any CtA is fine if you have none).
Or simply had only one base in store and wanted that to be now. A bit selfish compared to giving away, grant you, but 6 stash slots are a cost ^^
Yeah, fair point, I shouldn't be judging, anyone is free to do with their stuff as they please, of course :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Miroslav wrote: 1 year ago
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago

Was hoping for a decent roll, and had a few
Hel
runes at the ready.. Was not expecting this bad boy:
Wait wait wait, you had
Hel
runes ready to clear the sockets of a 5 os
Flail
?
Ha, I was waiting for someone to pick up on that.

Yes, I was actually expecting some sort of disastrous 2/1/1 roll, and if that had been the case, it would not be worth the effort of me trying to sell it or use it. Was prepared for the worst on this one! And it made the perfect roll all the more of a surprise for me.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Was hoping for a decent roll, and had a few
Hel
runes at the ready.. Was not expecting this bad boy:
Wait wait wait, you had
Hel
Flail
?

Yes, I was actually expecting some sort of disastrous 2/1/1 roll, and if that had been the case, it would not be worth the effort of me trying to sell it or use it. Was prepared for the worst on this one! And it made the perfect roll all the more of a surprise for me.
Jesus Christ....

Tell you what, I'll buy your next 2/1/1 CtA for 2
Hel
and a 5 OS
Flail
. I can throw in a 4 OS
Broad Sword
for your Spirit rolls as well. Let me know, any time.
After long pause finally decide to play and finish Hell with my Fury Druid. Yesterday first kill Dclone successfully despite it was level 77. Then continue to play and found
Lo
rune from stash in
Sewers Level 2
. This is first
Lo
rune i see from begining of D2R. Today is another lucky day i found my first
Ber
in ACT 4 Plain in Despair when searching for
Izual

Deleted User 63530 0

Conspirator wrote: 1 year ago
After long pause finally decide to play and finish Hell with my Fury Druid. Yesterday first kill Dclone successfully despite it was level 77. Then continue to play and found
Lo
rune from stash in
Sewers Level 2
. This is first
Lo
rune i see from begining of D2R. Today is another lucky day i found my first
Ber
in ACT 4 Plain in Despair when searching for
Izual
cool.

rikus 126

Amazon Americas PC
something modest for us non Enigma users.
pretty damn useful on saving my merc, but the repair cost waaaaaaa, almost 10K per
Charge

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

mhlg 777

Americas PC
This was unexpected. I did a quick TZ rune in the
Claw Viper
Temple and this dropped.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Wait wait wait, you had
Hel
Flail
?

Jesus Christ....

Hel
and a 5 OS
Flail
. I can throw in a 4 OS
Broad Sword
That's a fair offer, but I'm guessing the difference between our takes on whether or not 2/1/1 is worth keeping is based on the fact you play Hardcore and I play Softcore. Hardcore uses up items and you're more of in a "take what you can get" position, but with Softcore they never go away and seems like a surplus of low rolled RWs like this that just never sell. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I highly doubt you'd want a 2/1/1 for softcore. Could probably find one for even cheaper than what you offered xD

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Yeah perhaps you're right. There's a constant consumption of items on hardcore. I find myself stocking up on useful items that I will need to twink myself for the next time I die, like
Shako
's and Tgod's.

Necrarch 1493Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC

Jesus Christ....

Hel
and a 5 OS
Flail
. I can throw in a 4 OS
Broad Sword
That's a fair offer, but I'm guessing the difference between our takes on whether or not 2/1/1 is worth keeping is based on the fact you play Hardcore and I play Softcore. Hardcore uses up items and you're more of in a "take what you can get" position, but with Softcore they never go away and seems like a surplus of low rolled RWs like this that just never sell. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I highly doubt you'd want a 2/1/1 for softcore. Could probably find one for even cheaper than what you offered xD
On my side until last week I had a 2/1/3 for several months thanks to someone giving it. With all the +skills I was around level 7-8 for bo/bc, which gives a huge boost, far better than nothing for survivability.

Well just bought a high one, but just because I finally got high runes in between !

And the previous one was sold me for a
Mal
- super worth it !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
There's plenty of folks still on softcore as well that would be super happy about a gifted low-end CtA. It is admittedly easy to forget for those of us who do have everything in seemingly endless quantities.

That having been said, I for one don't give away rerolls either tbh. I'm happy to gift away other stuff on a regular basis but I'm somewhat picky about my bases, meaning gifting reroll attempts results in way too much effort involved in finding a new base. CtA is actually the perfect example. I only use elite gear (out of Principle ^^) so every CtA I roll is in a
War Spike
. No one in their right mind gives the slightest F about war spikes it seems. As a result, they're nearly impossible to trade for because noone picks them up and farming them myself for every reroll attempt just gets too damn annoying. So...
Hel
it is.

But yeah, with a
Flail
..just gift it away or trade it for an empty
Flail
. Plenty of folks will thank you for it!
Can confirm, don't yet have a cta, would happily take a free one even if it was 2/1/1. That being said, I'm at the stage where cta is my next target and should happen soon. I've actually got the runes to make one but was wondering about buying a cheaper one and keeping the
Ohm
for now.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Necrarch 1493Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
While not to
Confuse
with HotO I wanted a CtA in CS :)
Matter of preferences !

Edit: Janet if you can buy cheap a low one, worth it if you have better to do with
Ohm
. When richer, either buy or make your own !

My old CtA went to a friend. :)

Annihilus
Janet the Java wrote: 1 year ago
Can confirm, don't yet have a cta, would happily take a free one even if it was 2/1/1. That being said, I'm at the stage where cta is my next target and should happen soon. I've actually got the runes to make one but was wondering about buying a cheaper one and keeping the
Ohm
for now.
I bought my 1 BO CTA for 3 ISTs back in November of last year and I'm still using it, even though I can easily afford a perfect one. I just don't care, the game is way too easy anyway.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
I bought my 1 BO CTA for 3 ISTs back in November of last year and I'm still using it, even though I can easily afford a perfect one. I just don't care, the game is way too easy anyway.
The issue is not the game is hard so you need a 6BO CTA.
The issue is the CTA is not perfect.

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1493Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Or that you like round numbers and set stupid, arbitrary objectives to your Build. Like in mine, "I want 500 mana on my char" or "I want 2000 hp after BC/BO on my char". And you play max block necro :D

Annihilus
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah, no, I totally get it. To each their own :)

I'm the type of guy that takes pleasure in simply being able to afford something.

Can I get a 400/40 Grief? Sure.

Would I ditch my 360/33, which I got for a
Vex
+
Gul
? Not a chance :D
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago

Or that you like round numbers and set stupid, arbitrary objectives to your Build. Like in mine, "I want 500 mana on my char" or "I want 2000 hp after BC/BO on my char". And you play max block necro :D
I did not tell anything about round numbers.
I said about perfect.

A bunch of posts are about perfect roll if you think it is stupid.

Relax and have fun!
Yeah, no, I totally get it. To each their own :)

I'm the type of guy that takes pleasure in simply being able to afford something.

Can I get a 400/40 Grief? Sure.

Would I ditch my 360/33, which I got for a
Vex
+
Gul
? Not a chance :D
I am a similar type and it depends.
6BO worth for me because getting more life can save you in some situations (dying at lvl 98 is painfull).
But spending 1 more
Ber
for a 6/6/4 is a waste for me.

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation