Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   7105 views

Description

Does anyone have any thought on what the
Terror
zones is going to do to the economy? I would assume that HRs will drop more often with the higher level monsters. As well all the high level items that need 85+ areas. So maybe a wash?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Does anyone have any thought on what the
Terror
zones is going to do to the economy? I would assume that HRs will drop more often with the higher level monsters. As well all the high level items that need 85+ areas. So maybe a wash?

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Schnorki 3023Moderator

PC
Generally speaking, runes should stay about the same as compared to your standard farming areas whereas the real high lvl drops would become more common, due to even base monsters in
Terror
zones being high enough to drop them as opposed to needing the champion+ bump in your traditional farming zones.

That'll be especially true for 41-45 life charms that move from 3 monsters in the entire game to literally any monster in
Terror
zones.

But all in all, I wouldn't expect toooo much of a shift as they'd still remain plenty rare overall.
I agree to all of the above and want to add some guesses/predictions:

- PGems will be a little bit more expensive.
Why? Because of the new abundance of former »
Baal
-Charms« that can get +45 Life. It wasn't that easy to get them before. I actualy fell short of them many times doing Baalruns, collecting Gems and cubing the Charms. Using Pgems to cube will be even more lucrative because the base is easier to get.

- Skillers with +41-45 wont be worth that much anymore.
Why? It may sound like a contradiction to my first point, but don't get me wrong: Skillers will still be of great gameplay value; it will just be easier to get them by drop or cubing.

- The TC 87 Bases will drop in value
Why? Speaking of things like
Berserker Axe
Eth
Sacred Armor
, etc. Much easier to get now. Even Weapon Racks and Armor Stashs may drop them in
Terror
Zones

Post ur offer before adding me. No PM. Only add me if u offer bin/lf. No reply after 3 days=offer rejected
No socketing service. No offer lower than
Lem
please.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 year ago
Baal
-Charms« that can get +45 Life. It wasn't that easy to get them before. I actualy fell short of them many times doing Baalruns, collecting Gems and cubing the Charms. Using Pgems to cube will be even more lucrative because the base is easier to get.
If you are rich enough to buy 40 PG with
Ist
(13 rerolls) then you should be rich enough to buy 1 verified GC with
Ist
And if you are that rich, you should able to finish a Baals, CS in in 3 min. For many average build, Nith run is under 1 min.
I don't thinks
Baal
-Charms is hard to drop or buy.

Relax and have fun!
OP
How does one verify a gc being a high enough ilevel? I have one that I've been rerolling for weeks now, and I'm at the point where I'm questioning if I didnt somehow slip in a non
Baal
charm into my
Baal
charm area.

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
The only sure way, as far as I know is that at start it's a 41+ lifer. Or see it drop - Throne room and Diablo are more practical to check, as they are both alone at their place, while
Nihlathak
can be more easily confused with the mods around.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
davme_mcreg wrote: 1 year ago
How does one verify a gc being a high enough ilevel?
Short answer? It's impossible without actually rerolling it.
Blubbalutsch wrote: 1 year ago
I agree to all of the above and want to add some guesses/predictions:

Baal

- Skillers with +41-45 wont be worth that much anymore.
Why? It may sound like a contradiction to my first point, but don't get me wrong: Skillers will still be of great gameplay value; it will just be easier to get them by drop or cubing.

- The TC 87 Bases will drop in value
Why? Speaking of things like
Berserker Axe
Eth
Sacred Armor
, etc. Much easier to get now. Even Weapon Racks and Armor Stashs may drop them in
Terror
Zones
I like this analysis. This is true. Pgems have in the past been 40/
Pul
With runes becoming more common drop rate wise (let's not lie about this..as compared to Lod days), they do not hold the same prestige.
That gradually dropped to 30
Pul
, 20
Pul
..to it's current value of about 30-40 /
Ist

Seems to be hold that market standard for awhile. Whether or not TZ changes the status quo remains to be seen but yes..the TZ implementation opens up more areas to incentivize player participation in the hopes of getting high level bases / TC87 uniques.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
OP
Thanks for the answer guys. Tbh pgems were the least likely answer I was expecting so that was nice to wake up to.

Personally
Terror
zones have destroyed my desire to play anywhere not terrorized. So all I am playing is level 92+ hence making all drops available at all times. I figured other people would be doing this too.

Little edit.

Upon thinking about it. I guess people would have been running pit, CS and WSK primarily when leveling before as well, being the highest areas. So perhaps the level difference makes less of a difference than I am giving credit for.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...