Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   859 views

Description

hello,

- I was wondering if it is possible to treat trade tabs seperadely. I wanted to delete all my ladder trades and didn't want to press the "delete all trades" button because I don't know how it behaves. judgeing from the "bump all trades" button it would delete all my trade in the other tabs as well. could we have that seperate?

- I saw that some people have perma trades in their signature, e. g. something like "always take perfect amethysts - 16 for a 1
Pul
" or something like that.
it would be good to keep this information for future reference as I have the problem that I don't know anymore who it was.
it's the old problem of the internet, finding stuff is easy, finding it again almost impossible.
could we have like a marker for users? maybe in a list for future reference. or could we bookmark users collected in our profile with a note why we bookmarked them? this way we could check notes and quickly find the people again for certain trades.
does this already exist and I didn't see it?

cheers
Description by Crispin

Can be used to make Runewords:

hello,

- I was wondering if it is possible to treat trade tabs seperadely. I wanted to delete all my ladder trades and didn't want to press the "delete all trades" button because I don't know how it behaves. judgeing from the "bump all trades" button it would delete all my trade in the other tabs as well. could we have that seperate?

- I saw that some people have perma trades in their signature, e. g. something like "always take perfect amethysts - 16 for a 1
Pul
" or something like that.
it would be good to keep this information for future reference as I have the problem that I don't know anymore who it was.
it's the old problem of the internet, finding stuff is easy, finding it again almost impossible.
could we have like a marker for users? maybe in a list for future reference. or could we bookmark users collected in our profile with a note why we bookmarked them? this way we could check notes and quickly find the people again for certain trades.
does this already exist and I didn't see it?

cheers

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
As for the second paragraph, you can use the Watch Trade button to have notification and bookmark a specific trade.
Then you can access it through your Stash by using the Watching button.
OP
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
As for the second paragraph, you can use the Watch Trade button to have notification and bookmark a specific trade.
Then you can access it through your Stash by using the Watching button.
yes, I saw the watch trade feature.
I meant just people because I saw that in their signature, not a certain trade?
do you know what I mean?

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
Browser bookmark their profil?
OP
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
Browser bookmark their profil?
yes, exactly. that would have to be the outside solution. I thought about a solution on site.
or do you just use browser bookmarks?

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
That will have to do for the time being, remember that this website is a one person operation as far as development and maintenance is concerned.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Also remember that what you're describing - which would warrant a profile bookmark - is basically a user error.

There's an entire trade section that should be used to set up a trade. Listing trades as your profile signature instead is not the intended use of this site. If they actually did what they should and created a trade for it (even if they never close it as it remains perpetual), you could simply watch that trade and be done with it.
OP
yep, ok. thanks.

OP
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Also remember that what you're describing - which would warrant a profile bookmark - is basically a user error.

There's an entire trade section that should be used to set up a trade. Listing trades as your profile signature instead is not the intended use of this site. If they actually did what they should and created a trade for it (even if they never close it as it remains perpetual), you could simply watch that trade and be done with it.
yes, I thought so.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...