Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2009 replies   272475 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Bisu 364

PC
You will have at least 5% chance to hit regardless of your ar, so be sure to apply it. Merc shots don't count.

Lead the DC to somewhere safe and with no adds so that you can comfortably dps away.

Rooting for ya!
Thanks! It's actually in a pretty good spot - he spawned in place of Szark the Burning. There's even a well in the area, so my odds are OKishXD

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 27 year Magic: the Gathering player. 10 year League of Legends player.
@Bisu It may not seem like it but you convinced me I could do it! The swapped in Edge allowed me to kite him. I got my anni! I played D2 for so many years in the 2000's and only saw 1 clone, never killed one myself. Thanks for your assist!

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 27 year Magic: the Gathering player. 10 year League of Legends player.
Gratz for sure

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Bisu 364

PC
Karn Liberated wrote: 1 year ago
@Bisu It may not seem like it but you convinced me I could do it! The swapped in Edge allowed me to kite him. I got my anni! I played D2 for so many years in the 2000's and only saw 1 clone, never killed one myself. Thanks for your assist!
Congrats!!! Really happy for you. =)

A hard-fought battle just makes the whole experience so much better! Not to mention it was your first and it was on HC Ladder. Cheers~~~
Thanks! It was a pretty hard-fought battle. Also
Shout
-out to my roommate for stepping in and using a keyboard to game for the first time this century - he fetched me potions and refreshed my warcries! :D

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
Good luck getting some help.

In case you don't, you can try this:
Make an Edge runeword bow, and shoot the DC until you are sure it got hit. Then dps and pot away.

PMH doesn't work on ubers, but for DC it works.

GL!
Thanks for the advice and I've got a question here. Is it enough to hit him once or do I have to apply PMH effect frequently?

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Mboc wrote: 1 year ago

Make an Edge runeword bow, and shoot the DC until you are sure it got hit. Then dps and pot away.

GL!
Thanks for the advice and I've got a question here. Is it enough to hit him once or do I have to apply PMH effect frequently?
If you hit him once, that's enough to keep it applied for 90 minutes. Unless you move too far away (about 2 screens) or go to town at which point you'll have to re-apply when you get back.

Do note that you actually have to hit him with it though. A swing that misses isn't enough so it may take a few swings. Plus you have to apply it yourself as prevent monster heal does not work when it is on your mercenary.

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Mboc wrote: 1 year ago

GL!
If you hit him once, that's enough to keep it applied for 90 minutes. Unless you move too far away (about 2 screens) or go to town at which point you'll have to re-apply when you get back.

Do note that you actually have to hit him with it though. A swing that misses isn't enough so it may take a few swings. Plus you have to apply it yourself as prevent monster heal does not work when it is on your mercenary.
Alright, thanks!
my sorc cant kill it :(

CarSituacije#2335

If we dont do trade in 2 days dont even bother to contact me.
ladder or non?

All Prices Negotiable :-)

BMAY 518

Assassin Americas PC
Good luck, I am in need of assistance as well!

Ladder, Asia realm

my ladder char isn't on hell yet, sorry

All Prices Negotiable :-)
mockingbirdreal got him :)

If we dont do trade in 2 days dont even bother to contact me.
Someone available to help me out, I have some problems killing it :)
mockingbird#21726

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
mockingbird#21726
Thanks a lot, you rock :)
Unable to kill him myself, but has invaded my game. Seeking a pair of hands to do the deed for me :]
mockingbird#21726

Relax and have fun!
you can add me if still need

Aasshhiinnaa#1753

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation