Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2034 replies   275980 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

hateero wrote: 1 year ago
I can do it for 15fg, hateero on d2jsp hit me up there.
What is up with people trying to profit off holding LMB for 10 seconds lol.
I don't use d2jsp and wouldn't have paid if I did.
Got a smiter on NL, help people with their DClones for free.
Pass.
I can help you with it if you still need help.
Let someone steal your anni then ;]
I'm just not gonna agree to the offers of/add anyone who's been on the site for only a few days, or, you know, a few hours, like yourself. :)
Man, d2jsp does breed self-centered scum, doesn't it?
A friend woke up and helped. :)
Teebs or mods, can you delete this topic when you see this? Apparently I can't, lol.
Only to those that don't understand it.
iamergo wrote: 1 year ago
I'm just not gonna agree to the offers of/add anyone who's been on the site for only a few days, or, you know, a few hours, like yourself. :)
Man, d2jsp does breed self-centered scum, doesn't it?
The lack of self-awareness is astonishing.
Katonda wrote: 1 year ago
First, as I pointed out in this topic, I do this for others for free. How self-centered of me to ask the same.
Two, you can go fuck yourself. Nobody asked your opinion. :)
Only to those that don't understand it.
Hoarding and profiting off anything and everything. What a puzzle!
iamergo wrote: 1 year ago
First, as I pointed out in this topic, I do this for others for free. How self-centered of me to ask the same.
Two, you can go fuck yourself. Nobody asked your opinion. :)
1. You turn down multiple offers of help and insult those who offer to do it cheap. You passive aggressively boast about how great of an altruist you are and gloat about your friend 'finally' helping you. Then you ask of the mods to clean up your mess. But everyone else is self-centered.

2. It's a forum. People sharing their opinions is the entire point.
1. You turn down multiple offers of help and insult those who offer to do it cheap. You passive aggressively boast about how great of an altruist you are and gloat about your friend 'finally' helping you. Then you ask of the mods to clean up your mess. But everyone else is self-centered.

2. It's a forum. People sharing their opinions is the entire point.
1. I turned down offers from people that could steal the anni and lose nothing. I'm not an idiot. I was polite to them too.
I insulted (and would insult again) those who want a service fee for a favor.
I wasn't boasting. I merely brought up myself as an example of how you don't expect a service fee for a favor.
I wasn't gloating. Since there is no way to delete the topic, I had to indicate that the job was done. Proof was optional.
I asked the mods to delete the topic because it's clutter. I said I was going to do it myself in the original message, but it turns out, I can't. I don't see it as a mess. :D
"But everyone else is self-centered." Where did you get that from? Only shits that want to get something for nothing are.

2. While true, passive aggressive remarks like "The lack of self-awareness is astonishing" have zero chance of adding anything to the discussion, so don't pretend like you were sharing an opinion; you wanted to feel good about yourself. Without doing anything good or helping anyone. Just came in here and took a dump, is what you did. Good job!

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
I'm going to lock this topic now since it has served its purpose, OP just wanted someone with good trust level on the site to help him with dclone. That's fair enough.

A couple of things to add though before this thread gets buried:

Let's stop with the jsp hating - and this is for everyone - I think that most will agree that credit cards are bad for the game, but that's no excuse to hate on the members and community themselves who are, from what I've seen anyway, always respectful and helpful when they do post here on d2io. The site has an unfairly maligned reputation that I don't think is worth perpetuating.

Also, just like in the trade section, it's considered very poor etiquette to come into someone's topic and make comments about OP's decisions. Whether thats their asking price, their choice of buyer, or whatever really. It's true that this is a forum and open to opinion, but I draw a soft line when that opinion offers little to the person seeking help in the first place.

Woke up to DClone in my game, apparently my hammerdin is under geared and I cannot kill him. I'm poor, so I can only tip a
Dol
rune, can someone help me before server maintenance and he is lost to a disconnect?

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
I gotchu message me.
Shout
it to vvvsundown, he helped me kill him, my kid now has his first Anni, he is so happy, thanks!!!

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
zippyzon wrote: 1 year ago
Shout
it to vvvsundown, he helped me kill him, my kid now has his first Anni, he is so happy, thanks!!!
You're very welcome! Happy to help!
Hello! Kind of a forum lurker, love the website, been using it since last fall!

I've got a Clone in my game! I can get him to about half health with my Lv81
Frozen Orb
sorc, but he regens too hard. Anyone want/able to help out? Hardcore!

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.

Bisu 369

PC
Good luck getting some help.

In case you don't, you can try this:
Make an Edge runeword bow, and shoot the DC until you are sure it got hit. Then dps and pot away.

PMH doesn't work on ubers, but for DC it works.

GL!

Bisu 369

PC
And if you have to leave the DC for two screen distance, make sure to reapply the PMH effect by shooting again.
Thank you!! I actually had an Edge on swap and wasn't able to proc, but I think I'll keep trying. Appreciate!

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation