27 replies   2221 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Start of the ladder traded
Lo
for
Griffon's Eye
17/13 and seems fair price. Screw trying to find one of those myself. Definitely my best trade, but pretty standard price really.
moonlit wrote: 2 years ago
Trading has been quite smooth on this site, though it’s frustrating to hear about people intentionally bidding up items for fun to benefit the seller (with no intent to actually buy). That’s totally bogus and not cool IMO.
Really? I remember there a person who came into an Infinity trade thread and started telling all the bidders that we were too low on bidding (we were all offering 2Bers+) but the guy came in and said this is 2Bers +
Sur
+ and didn't even make a bid.
I had 3 nicely rolled
Gheed
’s probably worth
Mal
to
Ist
, got tired of trying to sell them so I made a game and sold them for 10-20 pgems each. With the 45 pgems I got I rolled a 10/71/33 GC which I later sold for
Ber
. There’s been quite a few times where it seemed like karma got involved in the game like that.

Add me on B.net for quickest response
Anonemous wrote: 2 years ago
moonlit wrote: 2 years ago
Trading has been quite smooth on this site, though it’s frustrating to hear about people intentionally bidding up items for fun to benefit the seller (with no intent to actually buy). That’s totally bogus and not cool IMO.
Really? I remember there a person who came into an Infinity trade thread and started telling all the bidders that we were too low on bidding (we were all offering 2Bers+) but the guy came in and said this is 2Bers +
Sur
+ and didn't even make a bid.
I mean whatever, at least that’s not pretending to be a real bid? Lol I’d hope we had at least basic auction etiquette, fake bids break the entire concept of an auction.
Towards the beginning of being able to farm torches I was in a trade game - Guy also had had an unidentified Torch for an
Ist
, I figured why the hell not? I wasn't anywhere near getting a Torch for myself. Ended up rolling an 18/16 Sorc Torch... went straight to my bar and poured myself a nice celebratory whisky haha
Week 1, Traded a guy an
Ist
for a unid Unearthen
Wand
got 2/1/42 Deaths Web. Couple weeks later was getting bored and wanted to make summoner, sold said Deaths Web and the same game found one 2/1/49. Now have 2 lvl 90+ necros.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
Thanks for the shoutout @Teebling - can't wait for ladder so this is the perfect topic to discuss while we twiddle our thumbs lol

I think the best trade so far is rolling a 6/6/4 CTA and then traded it for 2x
Ber
. Used one
Ber
with a
Jah
I found to make my Enigma. Used the other
Ber
to buy 2 UNID annis, 1 for me and 1 for my buddy. He got a 13/14/9 and i got an 18/19/8. Really great day all around and now I feel like my Sin is finally complete.
my story is a bit mixed, a while ago I was obsessive with an Arachnid (naturally as a Necro), so I jumped onto a trade with a hurried pleasure without checking thoroughly, the seller marked it as an
Eth
and surprisingly my eyes chose not to see it, so the trade went through, a sec later, I realized I made a dumb mistake, so I went up to him kindly asking if it can be retracted, to make things clear, I was completely at fault, that guy/gal did nothing wrong, I'm the biggest dumbass ever, obviously he/she was pissed, understandably I would be so, so the seller went on to troll me for like a solid 10 min with going back and forth, at one point the seller dropped half of my offering in the trade window just to tease me or give me a lesson, I was nice throughout, that's the only thing my dumb ass can offer lol, in the end, the seller was nice enough to revert the trade, as to this day, I'm still thankful to that player even though the player had fun with me for as long as it should last, that player could have just given me a finger and told me to f off and I would have no right to lodge a complain.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...