5 replies   749 views

Description

i am new here, so i might be over looking it
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

i am new here, so i might be over looking it

BillyMaysed 2258Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Not at the moment, no. You could offer that as a suggestion in our Feedback Section and see what the site admin says about adding it in a future patch.

OP
ok i might do feedback once i use the site a bit.

another thing i noticed. unless they seller actually puts the name of the prefix/suffix in the title.. i have no way to search for a specific mod.

for example. i need a cold resist sc.

if i search "cobalt" nothing at all comes up (its for lld)

so i am just struggling to actually find things i am looking for.
so i am not sure how i would even go about specifically looking for a cold resist sc

Teebling 6741Admin

Europe PC
Moving this to feedback, hey @huntingtreasure .
huntingtreasure wrote: 2 years ago
unless they seller actually puts the name of the prefix/suffix in the title.. i have no way to search for a specific mod.
You are mistaken. You can search for specific mods - have you tried using the 'search descriptions' option or the 'search all' option? This would pick up keywords for things like item modifiers that sellers usually put in that section of the listing.
huntingtreasure wrote: 2 years ago
for example. i need a cold resist sc.
Do a quick search for 'small charm' - you'll see the results come up. Then in the 'refine your search' box at the top, add the keyword 'cold res' or 'cold resist'. Voila, there are all the cobalt small charms you were looking for:
Take a bit of time to familiarise yourself with the search functions (hover over each button for guidance), and maybe have a read the v1.0 patch notes (linked in my signature) - both will help understand how the site works and how to use it - I know it's not immediately obvious sometimes.

But doesn't it say upon creating, that the title of a trade should only cover the full name of the item, not mods?

Because in your screenshot it looks like these results are only given because they put mods in their title.

Trollwut#2511

Teebling 6741Admin

Europe PC
Trollwut wrote: 2 years ago
But doesn't it say upon creating, that the title of a trade should only cover the full name of the item, not mods?
Correct, so in my screenshot people use 'Cobalt' correctly in their titles. Some people add extra stuff to this - what can I do about that?
Trollwut wrote: 2 years ago
Because in your screenshot it looks like these results are only given because they put mods in their title.
No, look at the screenshot. Every row had the keyword 'cobalt' or 'small charm', and you can see that these were the keywords entered at the top.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...